You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Once again, apologies for the strike through but I have no idea why it is doing it.

It's where you paste anything with an s in brackets. It opens a bb code strike through tag and then does the rest of the post because there's no further tag to close it. So you could just delete the brackets if it happens again or change them to ( and ) or something, or if already pasted click on the HTML section (source in top left of menu) and remove them from html (they're listed as <s> after being converted from bb code.)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah she probably is I'm not denying that, and thanks for the neg too Rico. All I was trying to do was explain a bit about why that issue has been going on so long. Clearly a lot of it or most of it is down to racist fuckwits too.

As I said I like her and I've also been angry and sickened at what some of those bastards have done to her since she was elected. I originally looked at it because I wanted to find out why it was bullshit though then I found all of the other stuff. It's not some attempt to try and back the idiots up, I'd rather Omar could just prove it was wrong to shut the cunts up.

You can't prove it wrong, that is the point, it will never be accepted. It is just a stick to beat a person of colour with. 

It started with the birther Obama movement, where people still do not accept he was born in the States. His birth certificate was not enough proof, there will never be enough proof. So there is no point wasting time trying to prove them wrong.

All the losing court cases, never mentioning fraud in court, will not be enough proof that mass fraud did not take place.

Throw enough shit and some sticks. In this case, throw any shit and it is lapped up.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

I loved that interview with some Trump supporter who said (hypothetically) that she wouldn't accept Obama's mother's testimony that she gave birth to him in the US, but she would accept Trump's mother's testimony that he was born in the US. Wonder why that is?

That guy, Jordan Klepper, is doing God's work. Hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I loved that interview with some Trump supporter who said (hypothetically) that she wouldn't accept Obama's mother's testimony that she gave birth to him in the US, but she would accept Trump's mother's testimony that he was born in the US. Wonder why that is?

2 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

That guy, Jordan Klepper, is doing God's work. Hilarious.

That was what I was thinking of when I posted about no birther proof being enough.

37 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

You can't prove it wrong, that is the point, it will never be accepted. It is just a stick to beat a person of colour with. 

It started with the birther Obama movement, where people still do not accept he was born in the States. His birth certificate was not enough proof, there will never be enough proof. So there is no point wasting time trying to prove them wrong.

All the losing court cases, never mentioning fraud in court, will not be enough proof that mass fraud did not take place.

Throw enough shit and some sticks. In this case, throw any shit and it is lapped up.

Amen. Critical thinking. It’s quite good.

How could any sane person in control of all their faculties look and listen to Trump through out his entire public life and think I put all my Trust in Trump... I believe him. There's so much evidence of his fraudulent and unethical behaviour aside from just listening to his opinions. Those videos of supporters are grim. Its the same over here with Boris the shit hes done and said if he was on any other party but the Tories he would of been hounded by the media and kicked out of public office long ago.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Yeah good point. If Omar was ever to find official documents proving she was right they'd probably not be good enough seeing as Obama's birth certificate wasn't, so maybe there's no use in engaging with it. Anything that proves them wrong could just lead to new theories if they're so determined to cause her problems, and seeing as they're completely against what she stands for and in many cases even her religion and skin colour maybe she's been doing the right thing all along in not feeding them.

16 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

You just know your shit must fucking stink when Tucker Carlson is calling you out.

She can't prove it because the Algorithm was designed to destroy itself once Biden had what he needed. Come 2024 the new Algorithm will be able to go right down the ballot.

By the way, the group doing the above do appear to be serious about it and r/ParlerWatch are warning people who are thinking about sending them abusive or trolling emails not to do it as the group are hunting out people doing it using their email addresses.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Insurrection 101. Don’t announce you’re doing it on social media.

pmhpla7r9i061.jpg

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

By the way, the group doing the above do appear to be serious about it and r/ParlerWatch are warning people who are thinking about sending them abusive or trolling emails not to do it as the group are hunting out people doing it using their email addresses.

For a country that prides itself on patriotism, a lot of them do seem to hate it, whether it's exalting the flag of the confederacy - an enemy government - or wanting to 'destroy the federal government aka satan/the beast'. 

To pinch one of Trump's lines. Maybe they'd be happier somewhere else?