You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Imma go out on a limb and say that the micro counting going on now never happened in the past.

Every one of these states would have been certified already in any previous election.

I agree with you. Contesting changes things. These two have been neck and neck right across America.

I’m going out on a limb to say that the Dems in their desperation to get rid of Mr T, did some reckless things. 

I don’t think its over by a long shot - particularly if that Executive Order was indeed put in place by Trump 2 yrs ago, as insurance.

4 hours ago, Red Shift said:

I agree with you. Contesting changes things. These two have been neck and neck right across America.

I’m going out on a limb to say that the Dems in their desperation to get rid of Mr T, did some reckless things. 

I don’t think its over by a long shot - particularly if that Executive Order was indeed put in place by Trump 2 yrs ago, as insurance.

So the Dems organised a conspiracy large enough to influence the election, without getting caught, but managed to lose the senate at the same time? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

"No I won't be speaking to the rest of the class, you fucking mentalist. It's bad enough that your child is almost certainly going to grow up to be a hateful raving lunatic, but if you think I'm going to poison the minds of the rest of the students, you're even more of a loon than I thought. By the way, if you show up at one of my classes I will be ringing the police and telling them you're a nonce. Good day, madam."

You're forgetting that Anthony is most likely packing a handgun in his lunch box and mommy has more machine guns in her house  than you have kitchen knives. 

48 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It does go to show that Trump’s strategy works, if he shouts loud enough, long enough, a portion of people will believe there’s some truth to it.  That’s all he needs, a couple of %.  

Im already hearing sensible say things like ‘well, I doubt there isn’t some corruption’ which does the job, as you said and throws the whole thing open to monster drinking, basement dwelling idiots to speculate the most ridiculous theories which have no grounding in reality. 

I Keep saying it, but you almost have to applaud the bastards for their ability to make dissenting voices seem on the wrong side of history, whilst committing reprehensible crimes against the idea of representative democracy, but also have the people who’ll suffer most cheer it on as if it’s a victory that their ways of life are being destroyed.

Masterful cuntery.

• Upvote 2

It is pretty impressive. The democrats have obviously been up to some dodgy shit in their time, JFK had the mob help sort him out Illinois (?) for example.

But the Republican Party has:

Gerrymandered the shit out of senate seats so that the Democrats need to be ahead in the vote by 8% just to break even.

Has lost the popular vote in this election by 6 million votes, and the electoral college by 74, have refused to concede defeat and is launching all sorts of ridiculous lawsuits to try and get votes thrown out and the results overturned.

And they’ve managed to convince loads of people that the election has been stolen from THEM.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Im already hearing sensible say things like ‘well, I doubt there isn’t some corruption’ which does the job, as you said and throws the whole thing open to monster drinking, basement dwelling idiots to speculate the most ridiculous theories which have no grounding in reality. 

I Keep saying it, but you almost have to applaud the bastards for their ability to make dissenting voices seem on the wrong side of history, whilst committing reprehensible crimes against the idea of representative democracy, but also have the people who’ll suffer most cheer it on as if it’s a victory that their ways of life are being destroyed.

Masterful cuntery.

This. It’s happening everywhere these days.

People being openly brainwashed in front of your very eyes and you’re sat there thinking, the fuck?!

This is why trump, Cummings types are so dangerous. It's 1984 type shit. Once you've got people to believe facts and truth are always up for debate, you can deny anything, even things which are right in front of their eyes. 

A sign of the times was that vid of a geriatric Buzz Aldren twatting someone who told him he didn't go to the moon. The modern Western world in a nut shell.

That being said, people are complicit in this. People who perpetuate it on social media, people who are stupid enough to believe it, and a media which has spent two decades exalting stupidity as a virtue. The Jade Goodification of society, where once it was frowned upon to expose your naivete or ignorance, it became "cool".

I've high hopes this vaccine stuff will help thin out the herd though, as all the retards won't have it and will then gather together in parks to declare the whole thing a hoax, meanwhile we'll be sat back watching telly, needles from four different vaccines out the ass.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Brownie said:

This. It’s happening everywhere these days.

People being openly brainwashed in front of your very eyes and you’re sat there thinking, the fuck?!

Yeah, that was the wider point.

Its crazy, you have the oppressed cheering their oppression and suffering as some sort of pyrrhic victory. 

Its quite remarkable. 

31 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This is why trump, Cummings types are so dangerous. It's 1984 type shit. Once you've got people to believe facts and truth are always up for debate, you can deny anything, even things which are right in front of their eyes. 

A sign of the times was that vid of a geriatric Buzz Aldren twatting someone who told him he didn't go to the moon. The modern Western world in a nut shell.

That being said, people are complicit in this. People who perpetuate it on social media, people who are stupid enough to believe it, and a media which has spent two decades exalting stupidity as a virtue. The Jade Goodification of society, where once it was frowned upon to expose your naivete or ignorance, it became "cool".

I've high hopes this vaccine stuff will help thin out the herd though, as all the retards won't have it and will then gather together in parks to declare the whole thing a hoax, meanwhile we'll be sat back watching telly, needles from four different vaccines out the ass.

Aye, there's the rub.

You can give a nobody, a chump like Trump as much credit as you like for all this.

But the "people" is the much bigger issue.

They didn't just materialise in 2016.

It's been on the cards.

They were there - Trump didn't invent them.

See:  Germany, 1933 etc.... brought to you by Westinghouse, and other great American companies of course.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, skaro said:

Aye, there's the rub.

You can give a nobody, a chump like Trump as much credit as you like for all this.

But the "people" is the much bigger issue.

They didn't just materialise in 2016.

It's been on the cards.

They were there - Trump didn't invent them.

See:  Germany, 1933 etc.... brought to you by Westinghouse, and other great American companies of course.

The media are also involved in this. All the outlets that are now condemning him were happy to give him copious amounts of free airtime in 2016, as it massively increased ratings and hence advertising revenue. 

It is the same reason shitheads like Ferrage are given time over here, all about the ratings/clicks. 

They help legitimate it, increase ratings, then are outraged by the legitimacy, increase ratings. Cunts are all part of the same game and it is not about helping people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1