You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

How does one abuse a toilet? Or, more to the point, how does one abuse a "mixed sex" toilet in a way that you can't equally abuse a male or female toilet?

On the issue of "the loos question" do you think that a trans woman  (even if she still has a cock) should be allowed to use the Ladies' bog, or should she be forced to choose between risking assault in the Gents or just staying home?

There’s a growing move of changing women’s toilets to mixed sex. It’s happening in workplaces, theatres and unis. It allows men access to women when they are vulnerable. Strangely they usually leave the men’s alone.  

Anecdotal I know but I went to a business earlier in the year and they’ve made all the loos mixed sex but some still have urinals.  I was told by someone who works there that means the women don’t want to use the ones with urinals as they don’t fancy seeing Roy from accounts dick but men use the ladies for a shit as there are more stalls and they smell nicer. So the result is women don’t want to use the loo at work. I think that’s bad. Hadn’t thought of it that way before.  

if a man walks into a woman’s loo there’s usually a bit of an uproar. 

On 19/09/2020 at 15:54, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've heard of places providing mixed bogs, but to do it at the expense of women's bogs is obviously regressive. 

You didn't answer my question about trans women. 

Sorry, missed it.  

If woman is going through the process to change her sex, or has completed it Inthink she should. If a man tells you he’s a woman, that shouldn’t give him all sex based rights of woman. I fail to see the controversial element to that.  

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

If you’ve been through the process set out in law use the toilet of your sex.  That’s what I believe. 

"The process set out in law" requires people to live in their "true gender" for two years before they can be granted a certificate. 

Do you believe that people should just cross their legs for two years?

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Sorry, missed it.  

If woman is going through the process to change her sex, or has completed it Inthink she should. If a man tells you he’s a woman, that shouldn’t give him all sex based rights of woman. I fail to see the controversial element to that.  

The notion that the world is full of predatory men claiming to be women just so they can use the bog with the better class of hand moisturiser is what's controversial. 

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The notion that the world is full of predatory men claiming to be women just so they can use the bog with the better class of hand moisturiser is what's controversial. 

The world is full of predatory men. That’s self evident. They already join organisations like the scouts and Catholic Church to access victims, why not pretend to be trans? They don’t even have to shave. 

40 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I own up. Have you seen how much cleaner they are? Wow,chopping my knob off is worth it!

Sigh. There is no requirement now for surgery, and under self ID won’t have to have a DRs certificate and diagnosis. It’ll simply be a mans word he’s a woman (and vice versa) and they’ll have access to all their rights and protections. Don’t you see any issue there? Men in prisons, men in shelters, women forced to have medical examinations by men. 

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"The process set out in law" requires people to live in their "true gender" for two years before they can be granted a certificate. 

Do you believe that people should just cross their legs for two years?

And to have a medical diagnosis. That should do it. Rather than just feeling like a woman half the week. 

19 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The world is full of predatory men. That’s self evident. They already join organisations like the scouts and Catholic Church to access victims, why not pretend to be trans? They don’t even have to shave. 

Why would they? They clearly don't need to. 

And (more to the point) why restrict the rights of trans women and put them in harm's way, just because your imaginary bogeymen wear frocks?

31 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So... trans women should need a doctor's note to go for a piss?

They need a doctors diagnosis to have most of the sex based rights of women.  You know, rather than just saying the words ‘I’m a woman’ and having them. Pretending that allowing men to self ID wouldn’t be abused is incredible.