You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

‘Hypothetical’ Situation.

Bruce Spanner

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Spanno - I think if you have the upper hand physically but are unwilling to release the Kraken you need an alternative.

My guess is someone else has taken back the shopping. Why don't you massively overcharge them the next two weeks and threaten eviction if they mouth off?

My one last piece of evidence, m’lud.

I personally paid for the first shopping which they ‘forgot about’ until I transferred them money minus what they owed me and pulled them up on ‘forgetting’. They had no response.

I knew they were cunts at this point.

The prosecution rests...

35 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He has a peado ‘tash and  works in cinema and I’m lifting my own body weight and did kickboxing to quite a high standard. It’s not a contest. 

He’d bore me to death before I kick his head in. He wins.

Can you trick them into travelling to Berlin? 

10 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

People only treat you like a cunt if you allow them to; so don't.

Everyone, five adults; are just fucking astounded at the chutzpah of it all, it’s fucking blatant.

To say they have history would be right, but we’d never had thought that they’d turn in to  a Home Bargins Bonnie and Clyde.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

He sings show tunes, under his breath, constantly, genuinely.

Faithfully?

Sounds like you are onto it though man - booting your sister in law out in the middle of a pandemic - restitution.

If you get a chance ask him if he has ever heard of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Faithfully?

Sounds like you are onto it though man - booting your sister in law out in the middle of a pandemic - restitution.

If you get a chance ask him if he has ever heard of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Yup, either that or John Williams ‘tunes’.

They have somewhere more than safe, secure and better than the majority to go to so I have very little sympathy.