Quantcast
Tory Liverpool fans - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Troy

Tory Liverpool fans

32 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You see the language used there,even by you in jest 'Boris' versus 'Corbyn.' They want to give a racist,bigoted,tory clown a human face while 'Corbyn' is just some Revolutionary with no care for the common person despite the tories decimating everything the ordinary person needs. Really riles me up,and don't even get me started on calling a December election with extremely likelihood of pissing down rain and it being 'too cold' for people to go out. It's brilliant strategy,but when you have as much money as you want its no wonder.

I’m aware of all that mate, which is why I generally use his full name or abbreviate it to BJ. So don’t fucking pick out one post and come at me with that shite. I’ve got several dozen pictures of Jezza Corbo in a variety of scenarios, not all of them sexual, with myself photoshopped in so it looks like we were together. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Puskas was a Tory? 

Defected from Hungary when the Commies took over, so he could go and earn money playing for Real Madrid.

The clues are there...

• Upvote 1

Bit harsh. Doing a runner from a Soviet-backed Communist regime during a crackdown doesn’t automatically make you a Tory. Especially as he had publicly supported the ‘56 revolution and could have been in line for a bit of re-education

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PestiRed said:

Bit harsh. Doing a runner from a Soviet-backed Communist regime during a crackdown doesn’t automatically make you a Tory. 

You have obviously not been on the political threads in the GF.

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m aware of all that mate, which is why I generally use his full name or abbreviate it to BJ. So don’t fucking pick out one post and come at me with that shite. I’ve got several dozen pictures of Jezza Corbo in a variety of scenarios, not all of them sexual, with myself photoshopped in so it looks like we were together. 

I wasnt having a go at you,your post just help highlight something that has pissed me off for ages and I heard an ordinary person use it again recently. 

31 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I wasnt having a go at you,your post just help highlight something that has pissed me off for ages and I heard an ordinary person use it again recently. 

I WASN’T FUCKING HAVING A GO AT YOU EITHER. 

13 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I've just purposely renewed my subscription to rep Jim Lahey. 

And neg Stronts. 

Repped for the kind of world class shithousery that we need in these trying times.

• Upvote 2

On 02/04/2020 at 10:23, Jose Jones said:

Defected from Hungary when the Commies took over, so he could go and earn money playing for Real Madrid.

The clues are there...

Earn money?  The greedy, fucking fascist Eastern European (dead) cunt.

5 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

FSG. 

But of a stretch to call them that.   

Not even close to being Liverpool fans. 

On 02/04/2020 at 00:23, Jose Jones said:

The clues are there...

Didn't Puskas come to Liverpool, South Liverpool'ground, when Billy Liddle asked him over to play in a testamonial for someone? and for no fee. 

Just something I heard once, great player though, wouldn't we have all done the same? 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Didn't Puskas come to Liverpool, South Liverpool'ground, when Billy Liddle asked him over to play in a testamonial for someone? and for no fee. 

Just something I heard once, great player though, wouldn't we have all done the same? 

He certainly did , the story and the link is the third post down on this page , easytoslip. It got a bit lost in the pisstaking of me posting it on the wrong thread , hence the Puskas is a Tory stuff.

38 minutes ago, sir roger said:

He certainly did , the story and the link is the third post down on this page , easytoslip. It got a bit lost in the pisstaking of me posting it on the wrong thread , hence the Puskas is a Tory stuff.

I've just gone back and read that, nice it was too I knew something about it vaguely after listening to some older lads in the Richmond about 15 years ago or so, when it was alright,  cheers for that

It mentioned Billy Bingham, I've a photo on my wall of me Dad, Bingham, St John, Yeats and Kaye in a Bookies about 65 not sure but it's a cracker, looks like Oceans 11 or something. A few get stuck on Tony Kaye when asked to name them, that is apart from an elderly woman who worked in a shop opposite the Richmond, stationary stuff etc, she got him straight away, so I wonder what went on there when she was younger? 

38 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

“You can take the lad out of Liverpool...”

0BB4F781-7678-4210-9D29-DB92B37135D0.jpeg

Definitely from Melling or Crosby. Or Wallasey.