Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 247 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Looks like the data is supporting SD’s claim that seasonal flu is more dangerous than covid-19 for everyone not named Stringvest.

 

 

Presume this is sarcasm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Looks like the data aupports SD’s claim that seasonal flu is more dangerous than covid-19 for everyone not named Stringvest.

 

 

 

Quoting Ann Coulter? Seriously?

 

Let's get Katie Hopkins' opinion while we're at it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The obvious course of action is to do whatever is necessary to minimise the effects of Covid - 19, then once you know the constraints you can work out the best plan of action for the economy.

As my dads relations in Blackburn used to say, there's no pockets in a shroud.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Looks like the data aupports SD’s claim that seasonal flu is more dangerous than covid-19 for everyone not named Stringvest.

 

 

Not just people named @stringvest but also @KMD7 or @kidney or @Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper

 

it’s not just old bastards at risk, but also sick bastards, which really should include most of the GF.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

The obvious course of action is to do whatever is necessary to minimise the effects of Covid - 19, then once you know the constraints you can work out the best plan of action for the economy.

As my dads relations in Blackburn used to say, there's no pockets in a shroud.

There fucking is, that’s where Jesus kept the nails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

There has to be a kids book in there somewhere, fuck Jamie and his magic torch, sport billy with his magic bag, introducing mr mook and his magic arse, there was nothing he didn’t have up there in a time of crisis.

Mook and The Giant Arse

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Mook and The Giant Arse

 

Interesting - you consider mooks arse to be absolutely huge, where my line of reckoning was it was always more of a SportBilly Bag / tardis affair.

ill deign to your greater knowledge on the subject as he always seems to be having a rummage up there for something or other and then posting it on twitter for your perusal (at least that’s what I always take the NP to stand for). 

or you could have Mook and his tardis arse having a stand off against a massive figurative arse, someone like Dominic Cummings, who is defeated by mook stashing 5000 ventilators in his hole, to help save the elderly pensioners of Scotland when Cummings wants to off them all to buy up cheap b&bs for the Edinburgh festival.

hmmm

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Interesting - you consider mooks arse to be absolutely huge, where my line of reckoning was it was always more of a SportBilly Bag / tardis affair.

ill deign to your greater knowledge on the subject as he always seems to be having a rummage up there for something or other and then posting it on twitter for your perusal (at least that’s what I always take the NP to stand for). 

or you could have Mook and his tardis arse having a stand off against a massive figurative arse, someone like Dominic Cummings, who is defeated by mook stashing 5000 ventilators in his hole, to help save the elderly pensioners of Scotland when Cummings wants to off them all to buy up cheap b&bs for the Edinburgh festival.

hmmm

But why is everything that he pulls out covered in a viscous white substance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ironically, Mook has probably got the second skinniest arse on here after CT. Mooks arse is like a magicians hat. 
 

and I’m Paul Daniels..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ironically, Mook has probably got the second skinniest arse on here after CT. Mooks arse is like a magicians hat. 
 

and I’m Paul Daniels..... 

I hope for their sake you got this info via a draft stig, not that you have been checking out yer mates arses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I hope for their sake you got this info via a draft stig, not that you have been checking out yer mates arses.

Everyone checks everyone’s arse out don’t they? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Introducing mr mook and his magic arse, there was nothing he didn’t have up there in a time of crisis.

That is most definitely a Viz character just waiting to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Interesting - you consider mooks arse to be absolutely huge, where my line of reckoning was it was always more of a SportBilly Bag / tardis affair.

ill deign to your greater knowledge on the subject as he always seems to be having a rummage up there for something or other and then posting it on twitter for your perusal (at least that’s what I always take the NP to stand for). 

or you could have Mook and his tardis arse having a stand off against a massive figurative arse, someone like Dominic Cummings, who is defeated by mook stashing 5000 ventilators in his hole, to help save the elderly pensioners of Scotland when Cummings wants to off them all to buy up cheap b&bs for the Edinburgh festival.

hmmm

I’ll have to have a think about that.

 

But right now I’m listening to Midnight Oil half smashed on Irish red ale. 
 

Tin legs and tin mines 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Hey @Mook you got any blue meanies up there? 

Definitely a couple of blue whales, I'll need to check for meanies after breakfast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×