You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

16 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Jesus. They should be done for that, knowingly putting other people at risk like that is fucking disgraceful.

You’d think she’d be contrite but she thinks she’s the injured party. 

Shes defriended me so our row is over.  One of her points was that the tests don’t work (give a positive) if you add lemon juice.  I told her that car engines don’t work if you use milk instead of petrol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Shes defriended me so our row is over.  One of her points was that the tests don’t work (give a positive) if you add lemon juice.  I told her that car engines don’t work if you use milk instead of petrol. 

Hahaha she sounds like your typical anti covid wanker. 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

People like that fuck the rest of us but they just don't see it. 

Unbelievable really that she volunteered at a Covid jab centre, you'd have thought she would have had more sense.

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Lemon eh!! Feels like work next week is a waste of sunshine. If life gives you lemons use them to create a false positive 

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve been looking out of the window for the past couple of days and seen loads of people on buses not wearing masks. Selfish wankers, unless they are medically exempt.

My mate is a train driver on the miseryrail, says trains are rammed and nobody giving a shite already. 

11 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve been looking out of the window for the past couple of days and seen loads of people on buses not wearing masks. Selfish wankers, unless they are medically exempt.

Arrogance and seflishness personified. (Unless of course they are medically exempt) 

5 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Which is my point. This government are trying to solve a complex issue with a simple solution. Just give everyone the vaccine and it'll be sound. Except it won't, because we're not prepared for the load on the NHS that letting this virus run wild will bring. We're not in control of the impact.of variants from letting in run wild. And we've never closed our boarders in anyway meaningful to keep the virus out, which is why it gained such an early foothold a year ago and delta has been so "succesful" here. So I firmly believe we need to be focused on living with the virus, but that doesn't include a plan of "fuck it, it'll be alright". This virus is going to continue to impact the NHS, impact the health of people getting to work and non-attendance impacting all of our services and the ability of our companies to trade. We don't have a plan for this and it's absolute fucking neglect that we don't. The vaccine is part of the answer, but this is a more complex issue than just that and the plan needs to be broader than that. And as @Vincent Vega rightly points out, now is not time for a plan, it's time to fuck off on holiday. 

Indeed.

What some of the advocates for "have to live with it" would actually appear to mean is "ignore it".  Learning to live with it should mean mitigating against the risk and making plans to help avoid lockdowns.

Instead this shite, corrupt government has gone for the "survival of the fittest until the silver bullet, then ignore the data in order to open up with a two word slogan" approach.

So yes, if you mean we have to ignore it then say so, don't hide behind saying we need to learn to live with it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

1 hour ago, Poster said:

My mate is a train driver on the miseryrail, says trains are rammed and nobody giving a shite already. 

I don’t think many people have been giving a shit for weeks. I have to walk through Liverpool One from the car park and there is usually just me and a couple of other people over 50 wearing masks. Hundreds without.

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

You'd think they'd wait until Monday when the virus disappears.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don’t think many people have been giving a shit for weeks. I have to walk through Liverpool One from the car park and there is usually just me and a couple of other people over 50 wearing masks. Hundreds without.

You're over 50? 

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Don't go giving me ideas.

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

What a fucking spastic. 

That's the big takeaway from the last 18 months, the discovery of an enormous cross-section of the country that are in dire need of therapy or medicating. 

Deep down, beneath the bravado and cheek, are idiots that are scared and their response is to pretend there's no problem until it goes away.  

China is boss.  China knocks on their doors and takes names. Don't be a cunt, we need you to not be such a cunt or we're all in trouble.  One strike, you've been warned.  

Sure I'm rambling, I'm riffing, but these cunts keep dragging us backwards and we keep defending their rights to fuck us up.  

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

My mate is medically exempt on grounds of diabetes and asthma.  

He told me that while we were smoking outside the pub on Thursday...the cunt. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Yeah, sound. Superb tits though?