You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

moof

9 hours ago, ManéMan said:

"We have been taught many lessons from Europeans and the Western world. I am European. For what we have been doing for 3,000 years around the world, we should be apologising for the next 3,000 years before giving moral lessons.

It's been a hard day for gammons waking up to this reality today.

So, if you think this is a reality then you believe that Qatar have moral lessons to learn.

Good! When Qatar does learn them, people won't have a problem with the country hosting a world cup, not overseeing the deaths of thousands of workers to put the infrastructure in place to do that, allowing a free press, not criminalising sexuality and most importantly, Budweiser. 

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Come on, be honest, who else was too psyched by the prospect of Qatar v Ecuador today to sleep last night?

I can't get past the fact that you can take both their names, swap a letter, and get a correct spelling rather than a wacky foreign one. Catar and Equador. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Jesus. I put that cunt on ignore so missed that (highly recommended)  I don’t know who Hades is, why was he banned? The name rings a bell like.

Hades probably deserved banning earlier but he got the boot around the time of that mass shooting in New Zealand. 

Everyone was talking about it and I said something like “is anyone gonna post the video, or what?”

Hades duly obliged and Dave brought down the hammer. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Fucking disgraceful that lad.

Actually given the context of the of his posts and also the general promotion of lgbtqxyz nonsense in this thread, it was appropriate and he had it coming.

I also posted a message in the post above it,  of a lgbtqxyz promoter advocating child abuse from the age of 6 and other horrific acts that I hope you guys don't also accept...so it was in that context.

I just hope it was a coincidence that he actually did go away at that exact point...

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Actually given the context of the of his posts and also the general promotion of lgbtqxyz nonsense in this thread, it was appropriate and he had it coming.

I also posted a message in the post above it,  of a lgbtqxyz promoter advocating child abuse from the age of 6 and other horrific acts that I hope you guys don't also accept...so it was in that context.

I just hope it was a coincidence that he actually did go away at that exact point...

There was nothing appropriate about that and you would see that yourself if you had any sense of decency.

Child abuse is abhorrent in any form and to say what you did in any context shows you up for the cunt you are.

• Upvote 2