You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

moof

6 hours ago, ManéMan said:

Maybe people and visitors should learn to respect and tolerate their society and religious norms which doesn't allow public such consumption of alcohol.

Their 'norms' include jailing people for speaking out against injustic and being gay. Let alone their public executions without a fair trial. The West has plenty wrong with it and fought this repression hundreds of years ago. The fact that this regime should be rewarded for its moral criminality is abhorrent.

Just now, Gnasher said:

I can understand that but I'd have more sympathy and understanding if they banned alcohol throughout the whole stadium but it seems the corporate section are allowed to not follow them rules. 

Maybe they don't want gammons running amok in public half naked like they usually do every tournament 

Just now, ManéMan said:

Maybe they don't want gammons running amok in public half naked like they usually do every tournament 

Hmm. Maybe you're right but you cant let rich fifa/corporates drink alcohol in the stadium whilst putting a ban on others. 

If you're going to do it do it for all.

22 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Hmm. Maybe you're right but you cant let rich fifa/corporates drink alcohol in the stadium whilst putting a ban on others. 

If you're going to do it do it for all.

Here’s a thought…maybe they shouldn’t be doing it at all. They want to host a sports event completely on their terms? The Weld Cup is a joke and I couldn’t be less interested. The farce that is I’m a celebrity get me out of here holds marginally more merit.

"We have been taught many lessons from Europeans and the Western world. I am European. For what we have been doing for 3,000 years around the world, we should be apologising for the next 3,000 years before giving moral lessons.

It's been a hard day for gammons waking up to this reality today.

2 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

"We have been taught many lessons from Europeans and the Western world. I am European. For what we have been doing for 3,000 years around the world, we should be apologising for the next 3,000 years before giving moral lessons.

It's been a hard day for gammons waking up to this reality today.