Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 670 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Who is this woman commentating 

She's fucking shite, not McManaman levels of shite Fletch, just shite

Karen Carney,  player for Chelsea and England 

Youd never think she’d kicked a ball after listening to her

Arsenal fan TV will be fun again. 

Going nowhere as a club these days Arsenal. But Arsenal fans on Twittwr will still think some of their players are better than ours.

Just now, dandyman said:

Karen Carney,  player for Chelsea and England 

Youd never think she’d kicked a ball after listening to her

Is she the ex keeper that does the Saturday show. Sadly saw a few mins of that a week or so ago. Who she was came across as a arrogant twat that thought she knew everything while spouting shite everytime the camera was on her

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Is she the ex keeper that does the Saturday show. Sadly saw a few mins of that a week or so ago. Who she was came across as a arrogant twat that thought she knew everything while spouting shite everytime the camera was on her

No that will be Rachel Brown. She was pundit in the women world cup and managed to come across more arrogant than the whole American contingent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Just watching Istanbul Basaksehir. They have Skrtel, Gael Clichy, Demba Ba and Robinho. 

But no good song to tell everyone that.

Ridiculous from Arsenal. Losing a game at home like that with seconds to go is just poor, especially when the opposition was hardly great. I've never felt Arteta would succeed there. He is just far too green to sort out the massive shits show that is Arsenal FC.

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

Funny seeing Arsenal lose but still don't think away goals rule in extra time is fair.

Course it is. Arsenal get a further 30 minutes of home advantage, which balances it out.

• Upvote 3

John's come dressed as a West Ham fan just to make sure no one still associates him with this shower.

Hartson knows.

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Who is this woman commentating 

She's fucking shite, not McManaman levels of shite Fletch, just shite

I was thinking the same. She's bloody awful but not quite as bad as Macca.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Course it is. Arsenal get a further 30 minutes of home advantage, which balances it out.

At a lot of grounds it would . . Not there 

4 minutes ago, SasaS said:

But no good song to tell everyone that.

Oh-ohoh- oh-ohohoooh

we have the best hasbeens in the world

we have Gael Clihcy, De-emba Ba-a, Skrtel and Ro-bin-hooo.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Not for me.

I personally think away goal rule is outdated full stop, but that is another argument.

Home advantage is nothing like it used to be when away goals were first brought in and if you look at tie as a whole they have matched each other exactly in the two results - both winning 1-0 away, then they have played half an hour on top where they drew 1-1 and just for that goal by the away team in that half hour they win the whole tie that period is decisive but if that period ended 0-0 it wouldn't have been...not right for me.

• Upvote 3

From the Arsenal Mania match thread....

rich 1990

rich 1990Loves the A-M Mods

Nobody wants you here, go away.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Not for me.

I personally think away goal rule is outdated full stop, but that is another argument.

Home advantage is nothing like it used to be when away goals were first brought in and if you look at tie as a whole they have matched each other exactly in the two results - both winning 1-0 away, then they have played half an hour on top where they drew 1-1 and just for that goal by the away team in that half hour they win the whole tie that period is decisive but if that period ended 0-0 it wouldn't have been...not right for me.

Yep, home advantage for 120 minutes in no way matches the potential of a double away goal advantage. Either have away goals only count double in the event of a draw after 90 minutes of the second leg, or do away with a rather archaic rule and once extra time kicks in, then it has to be a clear victory on aggregate. 

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Yep, home advantage for 120 minutes in no way matches the potential of a double away goal advantage. Either have away goals only count double in the event of a draw after 90 minutes of the second leg, or do away with a rather archaic rule and once extra time kicks in, then it has to be a clear victory on aggregate. 

Once extra time kicks in then for me yeah has to be a clear winner.

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

From the Arsenal Mania match thread....

rich 1990

rich 1990Loves the A-M Mods

Nobody wants you here, go away.

3 Stacks posts over there as well? Scenes. 

(Its a joke before you pop your fucking tarts) 

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No that will be Rachel Brown. She was pundit in the women world cup and managed to come across more arrogant than the whole American contingent. 

Do you know what, she’s brilliant in ‘real life’. She did a talk at my lad’s prize giving in school, no notes or nothing, and all the kids were hanging on her every word. Normally it’s some boring twat putting everyone to sleep but they actually listened and were interested for once.

She met the kids afterwards and had time for everyone, just a really warm and friendly person. Surprised that she came across badly on the telly as she’s definitely sound away from it.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Do you know what, she’s brilliant in ‘real life’. She did a talk at my lad’s prize giving in school, no notes or nothing, and all the kids were hanging on her every word. Normally it’s some boring twat putting everyone to sleep but they actually listened and were interested for once.

She met the kids afterwards and had time for everyone, just a really warm and friendly person. Surprised that she came across badly on the telly as she’s definitely sound away from it.

Fair enough. She isn't Alex Morgan or Leigh Nicol so she can still fuck off. 

Like butter on a crumpet, mint sauce on roasted lamb, AFTV after an arsenal loss  is one of life’s little pleasures 

• Upvote 2