Quantcast
Napoli (H) Champions League 11/12/18 - Page 25 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Napoli (H) Champions League 11/12/18

easy that

Go back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to ItalyGo back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to ItalyGo back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to ItalyGo back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to ItalyGo back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to ItalyGo back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to ItalyGo back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to ItalyGo back to Italy, go back to Italy, Go back to Italy,Go back to Italy

9 hours ago, magicrat said:

I think we will be ok tonight.  1-0 and a bit of bum clenching for the last 20 mins

Never one to blow my own trumpet !

• Like 1

Again I say, THANK FUCK FOR ALISSON BECKER!

Mané needs to practice shooting from now until the and Bobby needs to practice setting him up while he's at it.

If Trent's injured I think you got to have Milner at RB and have Fab or Keita take his place in the middle. I don't want Lovren ANYWHERE FUCKING NEAR right back.

• Upvote 1