Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 220 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Recommended Posts

The Everton/City love-in continues at a pace on twitter. At least three of my Evertonian mates waxing lyricial about just how "incredible" this City team is. I mean they may think that, but tweeting it publicly just says to me that it's solely an attempt to wind us up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

The Everton/City love-in continues at a pace on twitter. At least three of my Evertonian mates waxing lyricial about just how "incredible" this City team is. I mean they may think that, but tweeting it publicly just says to me that it's solely an attempt to wind us up. 

Incredible that Man City win all the domestic trophies and Everton might end up going 30 years without one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Incredible that Man City win all the domestic trophies and Everton might end up going 30 years without one. 

A lot of them are fine with that. It's years upon years of just wanting us to fail. Hence why they love City. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

A lot of them are fine with that. It's years upon years of just wanting us to fail. Hence why they love City. 

They are just completely irrelevant.

20210505_084738.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are just completely irrelevant.

20210505_084738.jpg

hahahaha, how quite astonishingly smalltime.

 

Also  *followed by Derek Hatton, John Merro...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everton as a fan base stand for absolutely nothing, well apart from hatred of us. They'll sing to anyone's tune providing it's against us. If sucking each others cocks got at us in any way they'd all be gobbling for fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Utter garbage season topped off with this lot taking major advantage of firstly, cheating FFP sanctions and secondly no fans, no attrition in a condensed season and almost a full squad of first teamers.

 

The only solace I can take is if they win it it will be in front of nobody.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck them. They're the equivalent to the kid in school who was good at computer games but then you realised he'd hacked the game and was cheating. Everything they 'win' is tainted,

How much did it cost them to get this far? Half a billion?? Fuck em. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

"The last five billion quid now makes sense."

                           Pep Guardiola

.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

"The last five years now makes sense."

                           Pep Guardiola

I really hope they lose

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck them. They're the equivalent to the kid in school who was good at computer games but then you realised he'd hacked the game and was cheating. Everything they 'win' is tainted,

How much did it cost them to get this far? Half a billion?? Fuck em. 
 

I think you can easily double that and add another 70%off the books. But its definitely down to a sustainable business plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

What a bitch, UEFA announces 4000 of the cunts will be allowed tickets for the final in Istanbul. Same for the winner of chelsea v Real.

 

 

What do you reckon they'll do with the 3000 spares, seems like a waste.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

What a bitch, UEFA announces 4000 of the cunts will be allowed tickets for the final in Istanbul. Same for the winner of chelsea v Real.

 

They'll still be advertising them on the radio 20 minutes before kickoff.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Chelsea do make it, it will be interesting to see how they manage the logistics getting 4000 each of the pricks to the Ataturk pissed up without it kicking off. Obviously a full house it would have been worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d rather City won than Chelsea but it feels like selecting death by firing squad over being fed to the lions.

 

Somewhere in the dim and distant past I had a slight affection for Man City. I happened to be at the game where Luton sent them down and David Pleat danced across the pitch so it probably comes from there. Of course that club is long gone.

 

I’ve never felt anything but loathing for Chelsea, whether they’ve had money or not.

 

In summary, c’mon Real Madrid (maybe the equivalent of a lethal injection).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KMD7 said:

I really hope they lose

I can’t stand Madrid and don’t like the thought of Zidane standing alone as the most successful manager in the history of European club football, but if they were to prevail over City in the final, you just know being outdone by that combination would drive Guardiola round the bend and have him questioning himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×