You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst Song of All Time

Mook

Love Shack by The B52’s.

Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader.

Turn On, Tune In, Cop Out by whoever sings it.

Every Madness song.

I'm out of rep but this deserves some, fuck me - they were awful.

It's bound to be subjective. Except for the one I posted on the first page. NEVER be in doubt that I'm right about that one.

It is bound to be subjective, but when talking about the worst book ever, and some cunt rocks up with War and Peace cause it's too long, then it's a terrible shout. 

Medeiros was harmless rubbish. The ugly one is fêted by royalty...

Well, yeah. I'm showing my ignorance here, which I'm betting is a good thing, but I don't know who 'the ugly one' is, or the version/song 'Galway Girl'.

I've been to Galway many times, Horse Racing mostly, but whoever it is, he/she's up against some proper competition.

Galway is mainly populated by desperately run down people, wearing long coats and scowls. Apart from the new generation who think they're American. I prefer the old Galwegians.

Well, yeah. I'm showing my ignorance here, which I'm betting is a good thing, but I don't know who 'the ugly one' is, or the version/song 'Galway Girl'.

I've been to Galway many times, Horse Racing mostly, but whoever it is, he/she's up against some proper competition.

Galway is mainly populated by desperately run down people, wearing long coats and scowls. Apart from the new generation who think they're American. I prefer the old Galwegians.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about this

The song on the wings of love. It's like some prick thought how poetic "the wings of love" I will write a song that repeats that phrase a trillion fucking times. It makes me want to running leg drop whatever fucking device it's being played on.

Oh and that song "all by myself" just jump off a fucking bridge or jump infront of a train or something you grim lonely whining bastard.

• Upvote 1