You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Hate it when the Mancs win. Expecially 1-0 The twats. How the fuck are they in second place.

The league is full of shite and they are sadly still feared by most of it as well.

Last season the amount of points droppes by the top 6 to teams outside the top 6 was hardly anything - we made up most of it. This season will be even less especially given that we have got better at dicking the shite.

• Upvote 1

Agreed - tired of seeing an overqualified foreigner filling every Tom Dijk and Harry's spot.

This league needs muppets like Woy, Pardew, Moyes, Alladyce because without seeing their teams get twatted it's not as fun. I personally enjoy a 5-0 Alladyce defeat a hell of a lot more than a 5-0 Claude Puel defeat.

Hate it when the Mancs win. Expecially 1-0 The twats. How the fuck are they in second place.

They really are mediocre. I've been watching quite a lot of PL football recently and of the top 5 sides, these are certainly the worst, apart from the first 7 or 8 games when they were decent. Lukaku's been fucking garbage for ages. Pogba, I still don't get it. He's very good in patches but overall he's basically a show off. 

• Upvote 1

My mate put 50 quid on Grujic getting booked. 7 mins in he commits himself and then has to pull the player back because he’s gone beyond him, booked. He’s been largely anonymous other than when he’s had the ball I think he’s given it away every time he’s had it other than one free kick he won. His confidence looks shot as he’s not really showing for the ball.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-liverpool-star-mark-grujic-14182642

Rafa should leave them in the summer. Think he will anyway but he has shown them a lot of loyalty by staying with them when they got relegated, they were 80 per cent down when he joined. Bullshitting fat cunt Mike Ashley will get the blame for creaming off the telly money and buying no players to help them adapt back to the Premier League.

Rafa should leave them in the summer. Think he will anyway but he has shown them a lot of loyalty by staying with them when they got relegated, they were 80 per cent down when he joined. Bullshitting fat cunt Mike Ashley will get the blame for creaming off the telly money and buying no players to help them adapt back to the Premier League.

Can we hire him as the Technical Director?

He could deffo do better. Newcastle are basically a Championship side in the PL. 

I think he should carry it through until summer whether he has clauses or not , he is on decent money & the fans love him so it won't kill him to have a good go. He has been my favourite manager here since Shanks but he needs to stop feeling sorry for himself all the while & constantly going on and on about transfers.

I think he should carry it through until summer whether he has clauses or not , he is on decent money & the fans love him so it won't kill him to have a good go. He has been my favourite manager here since Shanks but he needs to stop feeling sorry for himself all the while & constantly going on and on about transfers.

Have you seen the state of that squad ..... He's working a miracle keeping them out of the bottom 3.

A one club city, Over 50,000 every other week through the gates, and 9 out of the 11 that started today started for him in the championship..

This isnt Mourinho who has spent the fat part of £200 million and wants another £150 million to challenge. This is about spending a reasonable amount on Premier league standard players to give the team a chance of improving.

He could deffo do better. Newcastle are basically a Championship side in the PL. 

Thats the thing though. The club in the right hands could be a big player. They have the fanbase and the ground.  Thats why Rafa stayed, that and he wants to stay in England nearer his family.

If they get rid of Ashley and get forward thinking owners in they could easily gatecrash the top 6.