You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester Arena Explosions?

Anubis

NY Times has published a picture of the denator used in the attack.

What the fuck is the US agenda with this attack and releasing info that our authorities/media are not doing?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/24/world/europe/manchester-arena-bomb-materials-photos.html?_r=0

Shocking that they are printing/releasing this shit.

I haven't read that much into him if I'm honest, but so far as I know he has was born here ( I stand to be corrected) and thus has benefitted from the health, education and welfare care that this wonderful Country has afforded him and still has chosen to murder our children......so I'm sticking with murdering cunt. I tell you what though I feel so, so sorry for the vast majority of Muslims/Asians in this country who must feel so isolated when things like this happen.

That's fair enough. But until people in the UK start equating foreign policy with these attacks, you can expect a steady stream of murdering cunts.

NY Times has apparently published a picture of the denator used in the attack.

What the fuck is the US agenda with this attack and releasing info that our authorities/media are not doing?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/24/world/europe/manchester-arena-bomb-materials-photos.html?_r=0

Shocking that they are printing/releasing this shit.

Because we've shared our intelligence and their home agenda plays different​ly to ours.

Well, maybe you need to listen a bit more often to the apologists for religion who coined the phrase in the first place, rather than the critics of religion who use it in an ironic manner.

The one thing I am sure about Rico is that he is no racist. Describing critics of religion as racist in a feeble attempt to silence them is a very cheap ploy.

Only the Israeli government are allowed to do that...

I'm exiting stage left now.

It's being reported that the attacker's mates reported him to the authorities TWICE when his behaviour changed and he started saying stuff like that suicide bombing was justifiable etc.

Hopefully this will be widely circulated and put an end to the inane and boring platitudes about "the Muslim community need to do more to prevent these attacks" etc etc.

• Upvote 4

It's not a strange thing to say at all when the only time I ever hear it is from racist Islamophobes.

Rico will of course argue that he can't be racist as Islam isn't a race but that's obviously a load of bollocks that racists use to excuse their vile hatred.

I think we've been down this road before. If I'm such a vile racist you'll be able to find a few examples pretty quickly, I'll give you 24 hours. On your marks, get set, go!

It's being reported that the attacker's mates reported him to the authorities TWICE when his behaviour changed and he started saying stuff like that suicide bombing was justifiable etc.

Hopefully this will be widely circulated and put an end to the inane and boring platitudes about "the Muslim community need to do more to prevent these attacks" etc etc.

Correct, not much more they could have done.

Sky reporting he had links with an ISIS recruiter. Maybe Dabiq was relevant after all.

The only uniform thing with all these attacks across Europe are that the suspects are all known to the authorities.

They needs to round up all these fuckers to start with.

• Upvote 1

Hurry up then.

What about the anti-catholic stuff, who does that prove I hate?

I don't have to prove anything. Just be aware that when you come out with your Islamophobic shite that some people aren't thinking that's dead clever that, he's just like that handsome Sam Harris. Some people, including me, are just shaking their heads thinking oh no, it's this racist bollocks again. It's not clever when Sam does it, it's not clever when Richard Spencer does it, it's not clever when Tommy Robinson does it and it's not clever when you do it.

I don't have to prove anything. Just be aware that when you come out with your Islamophobic shite that some people aren't thinking that's dead clever that, he's just like that handsome Sam Harris. Some people, including me, are just shaking their heads thinking oh no, it's this racist bollocks again. It's not clever when Sam does it, it's not clever when Richard Spencer does it, it's not clever when Tommy Robinson does it and it's not clever when you do it.

Ha ha equating me with Tommy R and Richard Spencer!!! Ha ha ha, fucking hell.

Here's a thought then, name 1 person in the world who you feel is criticising Islamists in 'the right way'? Maybe an ex-Muslim or someone brown so they can't be racist and I'll look them up.