You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester Arena Explosions?

Anubis

Almost as bad as using dead kids to feed your raison d'etre of being a slimy troll and to try and antagonise, patronise and stir up a debate so you can play the "holier than thou" card.

It's becoming a laughably tired act now.

You didn't think before you wrote that did you?

There is some nuance in the Brexit thread and likewise posters like dennis and Red Phoenix offer a differing view on Trump and you ridicule them for it.

'Some' ? Not an awful lot other than Stronts getting abuse.

RP was resolutely anti-Hillary, or so he said. Not pro-Trump. I was anti-Trump as he's fucking mental as is being proved.

I don't think he is wrong, especially taken as a statement without context. His opinion is also not incompatible with Red Phoenix's point.

Rico, this is all very tedious as we've done it a hundred times. There's barely anyone labelling those who criticise Islam as racists on this thread. However you always straw man these things deliberately over and over again. In order mainly to try and gouge people into suggesting you are Islamophobic, so you can then have a gotcha internet argument moment.

On the odd occasion people stay with it long enough to coax a more expansive opinion out of you, you admit that Islamic reform is difficult and just a part of the issue, which is what 90% of everyone agrees anyway.

There might obviously be disagreements around the varying degrees of impact of the causes and possible options for reducing the future terrorist threat. We could probably have a good natured and interesting discussion around that, but you make it a bit trickier by being so fixated on making your one single play over and over again.

This one.  Magnificent. 

Innit.

He's actually agreed with my "holier than thou" point in his last posts by insinuating that him and Stronts are reasonable posters and that most other posters are just an abusive rabble.

But, he's too thick or too up his own arse to realise this.

Bless.

Yes mate, I'm thick. As a door.

Have you found the racist stuff yet?

Edit: you're doing that thing where you don't read the words and see what you want to see.

No doubt it's shit and the people doing it are cunts. But on a scale of being blown up or called names there's no comparison.

See, this starts well but then when you call racism name calling it ends up sounding pretty off.

It's like that scene in Master of None 'First Date' episode. Dev cops off with a one of the birds, goes back to her place and she tells him to get a condom out of a 'mammy' jar and when pointed out the jar is racist she doesn't understand the fuss about it. Obviously like all good blokes he boned her first before saying she's racist.

Looks like the police lied and the Army are in Manchester, too. The only reason I can think why they'd conceal that is if they think the primary threat is still to Manchester, but they don't want to cause a panic. It would fit with the unusual amount of rage over operational leaks.

See, this starts well but then when you call racism name calling it ends up sounding pretty off.

It's like that scene in Master of None 'First Date' episode. Dev cops off with a one of the birds, goes back to her place and she tells him to get a condom out of a 'mammy' jar and when pointed out the jar is racist she doesn't understand the fuss about it. Obviously like all good blokes he boned her first before saying she's racist.

Did you read the thread I posted?

Have a listen to this, in particular the first 20 mins or so. It's a brown, ex-Muslim woman so ticks all the boxes.

RP - particular interesting for you as it backs up the Saudi connection piece.

Nelly, Cloggy, Moo and your various versions listen - but I doubt you will.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/lalo-dagach-podcast/id1205298809?mt=2&i=1000382568547

• Upvote 1

So three separate occasions he was reported on.

According to some reports he was going back and forth to Libya as well.

As it's an ongoing investigation and the security services will be restricted in what they can report but it would seem strange if he wasn't a person they were monitoring.

Police were tipped off by members of the Muslim community that Salman Abedi was a dangerous extremist.

Two members of the public called a special anti-terrorist hotline to report the ISIS killer’s horrific views.

One community worker – who asked not to be identified – said two people who knew Abedi at college made separate calls to the police begging them to take action.

He said: “All of the publicity is about Muslims not coming forward and this shows that they are coming forward and expressing their concerns.”

Both callers said they had been worried that “he was supporting terrorism” and had expressed the view that “being a suicide bomber was OK.”

The calls are thought to have been made around five years ago.

It’s still unclear whether police acted on the tip-offs.

Last night it also emerged that Abedi’s own family warned British authorities they feared he was dangerous.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worried-friends-called-anti-terror-10492183

Have a listen to this, in particular the first 20 mins or so. It's a brown, ex-Muslim woman so ticks all the boxes.

RP - particular interesting for you as it backs up the Saudi connection piece.

Nelly, Cloggy, Moo and your various versions listen - but I doubt you will.

*listens*

• Upvote 1

Looks like the police lied and the Army are in Manchester, too. The only reason I can think why they'd conceal that is if they think the primary threat is still to Manchester, but they don't want to cause a panic. It would fit with the unusual amount of rage over operational leaks.

SAS are there apparently, quality. Can't wait for the McNabb book.

'It was a dark and stormy night...so I slotted him, move fast or die.'

I'm sure we're all feeling safe in our beds at night knowing that Theresa May has got our safety and security well in hand.