You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Thanks to Bert for proving what I've said all along, I do not bring up Rodgers but people assume I am talking about him and make points which sometimes I reply to.

As for Kosma, anyone trying to say I'm a bad fan who was on here during Rodgers last full season is taking the piss and is a hypocrite.There was only a few on here who were good fans and I was one of them, I've never asked for Klopp to be sacked and have said even if he fails this season I wouldn't want him sacked.

This summer window has been far from inspiring and I honestly can't remember a window where my expectations have been so low, Rodgers first summer window wasn't great either but atleast you could see he was trying to address weaknesses.

That's my point and not a prediction about the season, no Europe and if Sturridge stays fit who knows.

did you actually read what i put, your not the sharpest tool in the box( a little ironic that as you probably not allowed sharp objects).

They've got Guardiola, a world class manager who can attract pretty much anybody he wants. We've got Klopp who apparently can only attract Newcastle and Soton rejects

Your post would've had more impact if you had posted "players" as opposed to "rejects", as we all know that's clearly the case. Much as I'm underwhelmed by Mane and Wijnaldum.

Jesus christ girls, any possibility of staying at least almost on topic instead of reverting to bitchslapping each other? I used to check this thread to see what was going on with transfers but it's too hard wading through page after page of crap to get to anything worth reading these days.

• Upvote 7

Spending money on new players that can bring new dimensions to our play is good. I like it. It generates excitement. Currently I don't feel it. I ask myself why, when we are in the Forbes list, we haven't backed that up with the same Forbes list level of ambition in the transfer market?

I think we did really well to get to the EL final. Why wasn't that rewarded? 

Is it wrong to want the excitement that new signings bring?  

Don't these bastards know what we do to each other on here when there's no transfer jizz to lubricate our keyboards? 

Jesus christ girls, any possibility of staying at least almost on topic instead of reverting to bitchslapping each other? I used to check this thread to see what was going on with transfers but it's too hard wading through page after page of crap to get to anything worth reading these days.

Same here mate, its a fucking shambles on here right now. If i knew how to attach a pic it would be that Drogba "this is a fucking disgrace" one

We have ardja. day in day out, freaking the fuck out about everything the club is doing wrong. If he wasn't a paid member i'd swear he was a manc. But after so many weeks of reading his shit i've come to the conclusion he's probably 17 years old.

Today he has had a fucking hissy fit and a pop at Klopp for not signing a player he has never heard of and whose name he got wrong. He also got him mixed up with another player, who he knows nothing about and has never seen play. Ardja, sit down and think about that for a minute. 

Then we have JermainePennant a classic forum manc. His username doesn't even hide the fact that he's taking the piss. Day in day out, talking utter shit and winding up posters and de-railing every thread from its true topic. Claiming everything Brendan Rodgers did was great and how bad Klopp is, what in the actual fuck?! Its so stupid you can only laugh at this dickhead. But he's a manc, so you have to start hating him in the end. His other user name is Karius and probably a few more.

Then one of my favourite undercover rat manc cunts. Grinch. This utter bastard comes straight from Redcafe. He doesn't even hide the fact. Read his every post and it always ends with something "pro United" and never anything good is said about Liverpool. He is a slimey snake and gets away with it day after day. But keep your eye on this toad, he might even be Alex Ferguson. Not one positive word spoken about Liverpool in MONTHS. (again insert droga picture here)

All of these snakey wankers fuck up every thread and make this place shit to read. Want to know about transfers? Sift through 5 pages for one quote from James Pearce. 

To the rest of the good posters on here, i admire you for replying to these dicks everyday, i don't know how you do it. To everyone else getting sucked in, just keep an eye on these twats, in the end you'll see what im saying.

Klopp got us to a european cup final and another cup final, all within 7 months. And with another mans team. He obviously has a system and style of play or that would never have happened. We didn't win them, because of a lack of quality and depth (injured players during those cup runs) now he has to sift through all the shite, find the reasons why we didn't win, get rid and buy better players and give us more depth. In case we get more injuries along the way next season.

Players signed have to fit his style of play and his system. Maybe that's not as easy as we think. We are balls deep with this guy, he is the best we are going to get for a long time and the lynch mob certainly shouldn't be out at the end of next season (if it doesn't go well). We definitely shouldn't just panic buy and get players because we have too. I agree we need a left back and a creative/passing centre mid but if he doesn't get them this summer i wont slate the fuck out of him or the committee because i want him here for a decade and to build something special. He's shown me and most fans what he can do in 7 months so i'm happy for him to take all the time he wants and will even forgive a few mistakes along the way.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Same here mate, its a fucking shambles on here right now. If i knew how to attach a pic it would be that Drogba "this is a fucking disgrace" one

We have ardja. day in day out, freaking the fuck out about everything the club is doing wrong. If he wasn't a paid member i'd swear he was a manc. But after so many weeks of reading his shit i've come to the conclusion he's probably 17 years old.

Today he has had a fucking hissy fit and a pop at Klopp for not signing a player he has never heard of and whose name he got wrong. He also got him mixed up with another player, who he knows nothing about and has never seen play. Ardja, sit down and think about that for a minute. 

Then we have JermainePennant a classic forum manc. His username doesn't even hide the fact that he's taking the piss. Day in day out, talking utter shit and winding up posters and de-railing every thread from its true topic. Claiming everything Brendan Rodgers did was great and how bad Klopp is, what in the actual fuck?! Its so stupid you can only laugh at this dickhead. But he's a manc, so you have to start hating him in the end. His other user name is Karius and probably a few more.

Then one of my favourite undercover rat manc cunts. Grinch. This utter bastard comes straight from Redcafe. He doesn't even hide the fact. Read his every post and it always ends with something "pro United" and never anything good is said about Liverpool. He is a slimey snake and gets away with it day after day. But keep your eye on this toad, he might even be Alex Ferguson. Not one positive word spoken about Liverpool in MONTHS. (again insert droga picture here)

All of these snakey wankers fuck up every thread and make this place shit to read. Want to know about transfers? Sift through 5 pages for one quote from James Pearce. 

To the rest of the good posters on here, i admire you for replying to these dicks everyday, i don't know how you do it. To everyone else getting sucked in, just keep an eye on these twats, in the end you'll see what im saying.

Klopp got us to a european cup final and another cup final, all within 7 months. And with another mans team. He obviously has a system and style of play or that would never have happened. We didn't win them, because of a lack of quality and depth (injured players during those cup runs) now he has to sift through all the shite, find the reasons why we didn't win, get rid and buy better players and give us more depth. In case we get more injuries along the way next season.

Players signed have to fit his style of play and his system. Maybe that's not as easy as we think. We are balls deep with this guy, he is the best we are going to get for a long time and the lynch mob certainly shouldn't be out at the end of next season (if it doesn't go well). We definitely shouldn't just panic buy and get players because we have too. I agree we need a left back and a creative/passing centre mid but if he doesn't get them this summer i wont slate the fuck out of him or the committee because i want him here for a decade and to build something special. He's shown me and most fans what he can do in 7 months so i'm happy for him to take all the time he wants and will even forgive a few mistakes along the way.

Who are your other favourite undercover rat manc cunts?

Lieutenant Columbo over here. I wasn't being serious you eejit, but I am younger and better looking, just playing up to miwhateverhisnameis fantasy.

I'm pretty sure no united fans are going to spend three years on here talking about Liverpool in some undercover operation. I'm even more sure that Liverpool being mediocre over those years doesn't piss them off, and one more thing, they'd have loved the lamp post signing and mediocre players/staff like Allen and Rodgers.

Yeah the Mancs haven't got wound up or attacked us in any capacity for years, they're really cool with us. Like Everton are.

Are we acyually being linked with anyone now or do we think we are done in the market for this window?

There was some gossip on the net a few days ago claiming we were making a renewed offer for Hector, the Germany left back.  That rumour has gone quiet again though.

Apart from that, it looks as though our summer spend is over.