You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

13 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Unlike most other MPs, Corbyn didn’t feel the need for the translator yesterday. Maybe this self proclaimed peace advocate is fluent in Ukrainian. 

86C9506D-9279-413E-A120-8F0462816A2C.jpeg

I mean I’m no fan but that doesn’t mean a thing. He’s condemned the Russian invasion and from what I can see has long warned about Putin. What more do people want from him?

Imagine going on about Corbyn not wearing an earpiece while the Prime Minister puts the sons of KGB agents in the House of Lords, is himself branded a 'security risk' by MI6 when he's Foreign Secretary, when Tory MPs take Russian money and when they brazenly give London-based Oligarchs fair warning  to move their money overseas. 

The world of British doublethink in all its glory. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Imagine going on about Corbyn not wearing an earpiece while the Prime Minister puts the sons of KGB agents in the House of Lords, is himself branded a 'security risk' by MI6 when he's Foreign Secretary, when Tory MPs take Russian money and when they brazenly give London-based Oligarchs fair warning  to move their money overseas. 

He should have sat there with an evil smirk all the way through the address like Patel or refused to take refuges in or some other inhumane shit. 

Reality is there were probably only so many headsets to go around hence there being loads without them but... it's Corbyn isn't it and he essentially started this war and let's not forget his role in the killing fields in Cambodia, the extinction of the Dodo and Bambi's mum dying. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He should have sat there with an evil smirk all the way through the address like Patel or refused to take refuges in or some other inhumane shit. 

Reality is there were probably only so many headsets to go around hence there being loads without them but... it's Corbyn isn't it and he essentially started this war and let's not forget his role in the killing fields in Cambodia, the extinction of the Dodo and Bambi's mum dying. 

It's just fucked up, I thin the British media have some kind of hypnotic effect on people. They used to go on about him wearing a raincoat (in the rain) at Remembrance Sunday but nobody's arsed about Johnson quaffing Champagne the day Philip shuffled off the coil. 

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's just fucked up, I thin the British media have some kind of hypnotic effect on people. They used to go on about him wearing a raincoat (in the rain) at Remembrance Sunday but nobody's arsed about Johnson quaffing Champagne the day Philip shuffled off the coil. 

The tories are scared of someone like him because he cares about humans over money and corruption. Hence the smear campaign to paint him as an enemy of the state. 

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's the power of the media I'm all it's glory

Hammer home a messege, and no matter how prosperous it is(how do you became a pacifist terrorist sympathiser exactly?)a certain degree of it will sink in.

The argument has been made that in the social media age,the influence of the media has waned. 

I'd certainly question that hypothesise.

46 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The joy of “yes but what about”. Must be the second most common tactic in GF debates after calling the dissenting poster a cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I just hated the part were Corbyn killed Bambi's mum.

Tbf it's not like he did something trivial like over rule his own security advisors and gave a person with links to the kgb a knighthood..he actually listened to a speech without a headset on.

Quite frankly I'm speechless.

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Tbf it's not like he did something trivial like over rule his own security advisors and gave a person with links to the kgb a knighthood..he actually listened to a speech without a headset on.

Quite frankly I'm speechless.

Gallows is too good for him!

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I mean I’m no fan but that doesn’t mean a thing. He’s condemned the Russian invasion and from what I can see has long warned about Putin. What more do people want from him?

Apparently their were only 500 earphones available, not sure how many in the house yesterday but Corbyn may have missed out 

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Apparently their were only 500 earphones available, not sure how many in the house yesterday but Corbyn may have missed out 

But there's no altering the fact that he's the devil, and that if he'd come to power he'd have murdered the first born male child in every family in the world, whilst pissing on Prince Philip's twitching corpse!

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

But there's no altering the fact that he's the devil, and that if he'd come to power he'd have murdered the first born male child in every family in the world, whilst pissing on Prince Philip's twitching corpse!

Westminster politics and British journalism is in the gutter.

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Unlike most other MPs, Corbyn didn’t feel the need for the translator yesterday. Maybe this self proclaimed peace advocate is fluent in Ukrainian. 

I have a much better question. There are 650 MPs in Parliament and in addition members of the HoL were allowed to attend and watch the address from the balcony. However, a cursory search would have revealed that the government only supplied just over 500 pairs of earphones, no doubt distributed first to the main parties over independents.

So, why did the Conservative government (that you so love) not supply enough headsets for everyone? One to address to your wife who is a member of the Conservative party.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Anubis said:

I have a much better question. There are 650 MPs in Parliament and in addition members of the HoL were allowed to attend and watch the address from the balcony. However, a cursory search would have revealed that the government only supplied just over 500 pairs of earphones, no doubt distributed first to the main parties over independents.

So, why did the Conservative government (that you so love) not supply enough headsets for everyone? One to address to your wife who is a member of the Conservative party.

Aren’t you getting mixed up with Colonel Kurtz?

Seems to be a plethora of stories about Corbyn all of a sudden, especially in the right wing newspapers ( Tom Watson in the Telegraph being the latest ). Seems a bit of overkill for a guy who hasn't been leader for over 2 years and not even a Labour mp for over a year. 

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Seems to be a plethora of stories about Corbyn all of a sudden, especially in the right wing newspapers ( Tom Watson in the Telegraph being the latest ). Seems a bit of overkill for a guy who hasn't been leader for over 2 years and not even a Labour mp for over a year. 

Deflection deflection deflection. The DM

have gone to town on Bercow. Did no such thing to Patel when she was caught being a bully. Also fuck all about her and Johnson with more lies in the commons. 

Yvette Cooper rinses Patel in the commons. Nothing on the DM about it (that I saw) however …..

DB61F074-3784-4C1E-B4E6-BF14AADCE4F4.png

39C3E197-2A78-436D-8358-33094519A7A4.png