You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

Okay, well I don't know how "stuff posted above", the most recent of which was posted four days ago, can debunk accusations that were made today, but I'm sure you'll be going through Mason's Twitter thread methodically for those, like me, who are hard of understanding, and pointing out exactly where Mason has lied.

Where have I called him a liar? Stop deflecting you little snide. I'm clearly talking about the 10 points I posted a few days ago but you know that don't you eh. 

I've not read the article you posted because I suspect as usual it will be a load of bias bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Where have I called him a liar? Stop deflecting you little snide. I'm clearly talking about the 10 points I posted a few days ago but you know that don't you eh. 

I've not read the article you posted because I suspect as usual it will be a load of bias bullshit. 

Oh, the 10 points from Simon Maginn? Excuse me while I soil myself in hysteria.

Good job not reading what I posted and negging me for it anyway. That way you are guaranteed to avoid anything that may challenge your worldview.

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Oh, the 10 points from Simon Maginn? Excuse me while I soil myself in hysteria.

Good job not reading what I posted and negging me for it anyway. That way you are guaranteed to avoid anything that may challenge your worldview.

You soil yourself daily. Read them, digest it and fucking apologise for being a lying snivelling little snide. 

You soil yourself daily. Read them, digest it and fucking apologise for being a lying snivelling little snide. 

Where have I lied?

I've seen Maginn's claims many times before. He resigned from the Labour Party while under investigation for antisemitic comments. I wish I could be surprised that you were hanging off his every word.

Just now, Strontium said:

Where have I lied?

I've seen Maginn's claims many times before. He resigned from the Labour Party while under investigation for antisemitic comments. I wish I could be surprised that you were hanging off his every word.

“Where have I lied” oh my excuse me while I join the soil myself club 

Read the ten points and show me w here he’s wrong. Go on, acknowledge something that challenges your perception of life that you clearly have zero fucking clue about. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Where have I lied?

How did the investigation go? You know, what comments were anti Semitic? Or was he simply challenging the ‘scam’ ? You’re a disgrace 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Paul Mason

Mason also faced allegations of antisemitism as he was a member of a Facebook group that shared antisemitic posts. He later said that while he was a member of the group, he does not endorse it.

That feels a lot like the sort of stuff thrown at Corbyn, to be fair. 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

That feels a lot like the sort of stuff thrown at Corbyn, to be fair. 

Oh absolutely. I just wanted it posted for clarity. I wonder if Strontz thinks the allegations were wrong or if he will call the fella whose article he just posted an anti-semite? I don't think he will respond at all tbh. 

My point being that if we start blaming people for what others do in their vicinity, Corbyn comes off looking much worse. Personally, I think people are only guilty of things they themselves do (with some obvious exceptions). 

You know, I'm just salty that Corbyn is still somehow relevant to political discourse in the UK. It really needs to stop at some point. 

19 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

My point being that if we start blaming people for what others do in their vicinity, Corbyn comes off looking much worse. Personally, I think people are only guilty of things they themselves do (with some obvious exceptions). 

You know, I'm just salty that Corbyn is still somehow relevant to political discourse in the UK. It really needs to stop at some point. 

It's a stick that the tories still use to beat Labour with. They lied, the media lied, the sheep who swallowed it lied and they continue to do so to this day. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Mmmm not sure about this one. I think this was said after the outcry I don’t recall him saying the evidence points toward Russia prior to it, if I’ve misremembered then fair enough. I thought he was right in the first instance to ask for evidence anyway I just think that like a lot of things with him he could have gone about it better.

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

Mmmm not sure about this one. I think this was said after the outcry I don’t recall him saying the evidence points toward Russia prior to it, if I’ve misremembered then fair enough. I thought he was right in the first instance to ask for evidence anyway I just think that like a lot of things with him he could have gone about it better.

The problem is people will twist what he says constantly. 

The problem is people will twist what he says constantly. 

Maybe but I don’t think this is the “gotcha” it’s presented as, he should have said the evidence points towards Russia in the first instance because it clearly did. I think he’s backtracking a bit here. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Maybe but I don’t think this is the “gotcha” it’s presented as, he should have said the evidence points towards Russia in the first instance because it clearly did. I think he’s backtracking a bit here. 

What "gotcha" 

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

That looking back Corbyn was right all along and wasn’t wrong about Russia. It really wasn’t Corbyns finest moment but whatever, kind of agree with NV, pretty sick of him still coming up tbh.

Why? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Because he’s irrelevant, the future is what matters

What happened to him in the election that got these fucking cunts back in is very relevant. Also, if you're sick of hearing about him then it's probably best you don't come into the Corbyn thread.