You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham Festival 2016

Winston Wolf

Good old Sprinter Sacre, I had a feeling it would roll back the years and show its class against the over-fancied upstart.

Mind you, that was my only win in 4 races. I dithered between Blaklion and Seeyouatmidnight in the 1410, and chose poorly.

Sprinter Sacre has just killed my favourites acca, but you can't be disappointed at that win.

Great scenes at Cheltenham.

Mine up in smoke too.

Only thing standing is a Dovan/Annie/Thistlecrack treble.

Diego pulled me outta the shit today, saw him tipped up by Charlie Austin a few weeks back.

There's a bloke on RAWK who knows people in the owners game. Think he might part own himself.

He got told that Conygree was very well fancied for the Gold Cup last year. Tipped it up on RAWK.

I think he knows people in the Pipe yard and they said they'd heard good things about the Walsh/Mullins runner, Voix De Reve today. It was cruising and probably would've won if it didn't fall at the last.

Anyway, the RAWK bloke has said that the Pipe lot told him that Dell'Arca has been absolutely running all the other Pipe horses ragged on the gallops and seems in rude form.

It runs in one of the hurdles races on Friday. I'm not tipping it and disclaim all responsibility but might be worth a look.

• Upvote 1

Christ, Dell' Arca hasn't done anything for about two years, so odds should be massive!

I only had two Ante post bets this year, Bob's worth & Dynaste. Both run tomorrow, I got Bob @40s and he is still @40's and I got Dynaste @20's and now he's available @ fucking 40s. Obviously heart over head but seems great ew value to me..

L'ami serge at a good price e/w about 12/1 now. Outlander could run a big race too, about 5/1 now.

Like the look of this myself although there is a little bit of a doubt about the ground. It is the fastest in the speed ratings though. I think I might simply back all Nico de Boinville's rides as I have ignored him so far despite him having a couple of winners.

There's a bloke on RAWK who knows people in the owners game. Think he might part own himself.

He got told that Conygree was very well fancied for the Gold Cup last year. Tipped it up on RAWK.

I think he knows people in the Pipe yard and they said they'd heard good things about the Walsh/Mullins runner, Voix De Reve today. It was cruising and probably would've won if it didn't fall at the last.

Anyway, the RAWK bloke has said that the Pipe lot told him that Dell'Arca has been absolutely running all the other Pipe horses ragged on the gallops and seems in rude form.

It runs in one of the hurdles races on Friday. I'm not tipping it and disclaim all responsibility but might be worth a look.

That's in the 14:10, for the lazy cunts.

75 horses going to post or something. Mental.

L ami Serge does look good at EW as does Martello Tower 3.30. Ive just done a place pot I had the the winner on the very first on Tuesday and again yesterday with Sprinter Sacre and fuck all to show which is the problem with place pots. I have betted elsewhere, Anjuna Beach 5.50 looks ok at 10s. A mention for Josses Hill too apparently in the 2.50 but its 28s and has Nico De Boinville up as he is on the L ami Serge, he could well have a good festival.

Good luck with that , away from the principles anything can run into a place really, was going to do Johns Spirit 6/1 fav but it would be a nap to get beat if I had done it in my bet , in place pot though with L ami Serge,Missed Approach,Josses Hill, Martello Tower and Chocca Wocca.

Good luck to all , great racing.

Christ, after all that it looks like Dell'Arca hasn't made the cut.

It was entered in the 2:10 and 4:50 at the declarations stage but now the field has been whittled down to definite runners, I can't spot it.

EDIT: 24 max runners, Dell'Arca was 25th on the list. Not sure exactly how it works, but the bloke has now confirmed it's a N/R and the yard are fuming.