You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Removing people from history

Moctezuma

Just me this time or my family as well?

You're a strange fish Hades, but you've shown your true colours a few times lately. I honestly don't think there's anyone as bigoted as you on the forum.

On the up side you've had me pissing myself quite a few times. That's 'at' rather than 'with'.

I think your Mum is a Tory isn't she? So yeah, both you and her. 

Recently I’ve noticed that the re-runs they do of Top of the Pops have been pretty bereft of presenters. I’m sure this is an attempt to airbrush Savile et al. out of history but I’m wondering is there a particular need to do this?

I suppose for the families and victims of the abuse his idiotic grinning visage isn’t exactly what they want to see (and I was never particularlyenamored with his style anyway), but are we going to start doing this for anyone found guilty of transgressions later in life?

As the BBC may need to set up a presenter checking unit on all older programming that gets put out.

I remember once hearing that Stalin did this with someone by completely removing them from the photo he was in. There must be other examples of it as well.

In the specific case of Jimmy Savile, I'm not sure the word "transgressions" quite does him justice...
  • Upvote 1

I think your Mum is a Tory isn't she? So yeah, both you and her.

No, Labour all the way for her - her dad would spin in his grave if she voted Tory. Although Labour is right wing for you isn't it?

I suspect bringing my mum into it was designed to get me to react and call you some bad names - never mind. I'm a bit,surprised you didn't go after my daughter but there's time.

You're entitled to your opinion, but telling someone you hope they end up disabled isn't cool.

There is too much of "Person X holds this opinion, therefore he needs to be abused and mistreated" on this forum, I wonder how many people are actively put off participating here because of it.

If only you were.

I suspect you put people off the forum more than most. You have said that you hope people die. Can you supply any evidence of someone hoping your mum gets raped being enthusiastically received? Whoever said that is bang out of order. 

No, Labour all the way for her - her dad would spin in his grave if she voted Tory. Although Labour is right wing for you isn't it?

I suspect bringing my mum into it was designed to get me to react and call you some bad names - never mind. I'm a bit,surprised you didn't go after my daughter but there's time.

Your daughter has to suffer you as a father. Disability would be a blessing.

• Downvote 8

Your daughter has to suffer you as a father. Disability would be a blessing.

Ha ha, lovely.

Aren't you a bloke in his 30's? When I thought you were a kid it was almost forgivable.

One thing I'll teach her is the use of the 'ignore' function - that and not being a racist should do her.

Guest Pistonbroke

Now being serious.

I'd remove something different from history instead of individual human beings, money! Mind you, cunts like IDS, Cameron and Hunt would just have 5 million pigs more than your average person to use as barter. 

So therefore I'd also pigs (it would save Cameron getting up to mischief) , horrible meat. Give me chicken, fish or lamb any day of the week and I'd be happy. 

I'd also definitely remove that Tofu shite from history and that Mo Farrow for having the cheek to promote it, skinny fucking cunt. 

Now being serious.

I'd remove something different from history instead of individual human beings, money! Mind you, cunts like IDS, Cameron and Hunt would just have 5 million pigs more than your average person to use as barter.

So therefore I'd also pigs (it would save Cameron getting up to mischief) , horrible meat. Give me chicken, fish or lamb any day of the week and I'd be happy.

I'd also definitely remove that Tofu shite from history and that Mo Farrow for having the cheek to promote it, skinny fucking cunt.

Wasn't she married to Woody Allen?

Ha ha, lovely.

Aren't you a bloke in his 30's? When I thought you were a kid it was almost forgivable.

One thing I'll teach her is the use of the 'ignore' function - that and not being a racist should do her.

Saying nasty things on the internet = being a kid.

Voting to euthanise the disabled = being an adult.

You raging fucking ignoramus.

Pretty sure this happened to me one time.  There used to be loads of photos of me in my house and then one day they all disappeared

One of my mates was always told he'd have to leave home at 18. On the day he left he filled up his car and drove off, got a minute down the road and remembered he'd forgotten something. He turned round and as he opened the door he heard the sound of a champagne bottle being opened. He's in his 40's now and he's still not over it.

• Upvote 2

Saying nasty things on the internet = being a kid.

Voting to euthanise the disabled = being an adult.

You raging fucking ignoramus.

Yes pal, I'm the idiot in this exchange.

In the last two weeks you've called someone an 'uncle tom' in a deliberate racist way, called for the murder of,everyone who's ever voted Tory and said you'd happily murder a Tory MP if you could. All whilst living with your mam in Australia.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Wasn't she married to Woody Allen?

hahaha, No doubt I spelt his name wrong. Mainly due to the fact I can't stand the talented long distance running Forest Gump wannabe. 

Yes pal, I'm the idiot in this exchange.

In the last two weeks you've called someone an 'uncle tom' in a deliberate racist way, called for the murder of,everyone who's ever voted Tory and said you'd happily murder a Tory MP if you could. All whilst living with your mam in Australia.

I've only threatened to murder someone. You actually have murdered someone by your Tory vote. 

Coming from you? I bet your own family cringes whenever there is some function it would be polite to invite you to.

I hope Hades gets sent back in time and torn apart by a pterodactyl.

Basic ignoramuses. Come back when you grow a second brain cell. 

• Downvote 2

I've only threatened to murder someone. You actually have murdered someone by your Tory vote.

I'm thinking you'll be a foot soldier in the revolution, not one of lifes great thinkers are you.

Must be Saturday over there, is that the day you tidy your room?