You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

4 pages in and not so much as a "Welcome to Tottenham, Saido"?

Makes me sick motherfucker, how far we done fell.

I've already wrote 'welcome to LFC' underneath all his YouTube videos.

• Upvote 3

It's nice being linked with players like Dahoud and Coric. Both very talented young players who I wouldn't mind here. But where are the experienced leaders this squad so desperately needs? Players who can keep things calm, slow the ball down and take the sting out of the game after the opposition scores the equaliser or pulls a goal or two back? We need players like this in our side. We really do. But I fear despite having Klopp as our manager FSG 'still' haven't learned their lesson. Preferring to take a punt on cheaper 'wonderkid' types in the hope they'll come good in the future and have the potential to have a massive sell on fee. Instead of buying the more expensive, experienced, been there, done that, type players we obviously need.

Shopping at Southampton is textbook Klopp.

It probably formed part of his contract. 'You realise you're only allowed buy players from one club, Jurgen? But not Wanayama, because we've absolutely no need for a quality defensive midfielder already proven in this league.' 

• Upvote 1

Ben Chilwell has made it clear Anfield is his destination of choice & remains the main target for the position. #lfc (Melissa Reddy - Goal)

#LFC were actually close to a deal for Mane back in 2014, but then manager Brendan Rodgers declined the chance to sign him. #lfc (Echo)

Bild are claiming there is an ongoing power struggle between Bayern and Gotze and they still want him gone. They suggest he might be holding out to having a great Euro's and get someone to buy

him.

Either way. He's hardly clamouring to come here and Bayern are desperate to get rid of him .Something seems up.

Mane is not a class player, he's an inconsistent Maverick, exactly what we don't need.

I'm refusing to believe this link is true as it makes no sense, Sturridge, Origi and Ings are better than him and he's not a wide player.Id rather keep Ibe and if we give them money and Ibe that would be one of the worst deals we have done.

If we are signing anyone from Southampton it should be Wanyama, we need 2 dms signed imo and he should be one of them.

I'm hoping the targets have not been made public as I've seen no links to any dms, surely we cant go another summer without signing one.It shouldn't be hard for the committee to see what's needed, just give them some videos of Masch and Alonso and tell them to find similar players.