You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gutted, just discovered my first grey hair

Lightforce

My girlfriend said something similar, she said it makes sense that you'd get old man hair on something wrinkly. I was hoping she'd say a bit more than that to put my mind at ease, but she jokes about stuff so she doesn't always say what she really thinks. I'm worried if I start getting more grey down there that she would find it unattractive. She knows already that I'm not one to shave down there, the thought of anything really sharp being so close to that area sends shivers down my spine. I'd veet them but I'm scared I'm gonna burn the skin. It may be one hair now but it could spread, so looks like I'm going to have to try one of those things eventually. The fact it's happened before any of my head hair has shocked me a little.

Get them waxed professionally. You wont look back

Get them waxed professionally. You wont look back

What sort of advice is that?

If someone asked me whether I'd rather have my bollocks waxed or my arm chopped off I would need to think long & hard about it.

Grey hairs are fine anyway, just call your balls George & Clooney, birds love him don't they.

• Upvote 3

What sort of advice is that?

If someone asked me whether I'd rather have my bollocks waxed or my arm chopped off I would need to think long & hard about it.

Grey hairs are fine anyway, just call your balls George & Clooney, birds love him don't they.

The best advice you'll ever get.

You can hardly call your hairy balls after the alleged smoothest man on the planet, can you

Honestly men these days are fucking ponces.

Advice such as 'Veet it' &'You mean you let hair grow on your balls'

Leaves me dead.

Are you men or desperate incapables.

No wonder manhood is in such a mess.

I am a man I have hairy balls if you do not like it there is the fucking door. If you like shaven balls and chests go finger yourself to a westlife video.

• Upvote 14

My girlfriend said something similar, she said it makes sense that you'd get old man hair on something wrinkly. I was hoping she'd say a bit more than that to put my mind at ease, but she jokes about stuff so she doesn't always say what she really thinks. I'm worried if I start getting more grey down there that she would find it unattractive. She knows already that I'm not one to shave down there, the thought of anything really sharp being so close to that area sends shivers down my spine. I'd veet them but I'm scared I'm gonna burn the skin. It may be one hair now but it could spread, so looks like I'm going to have to try one of those things eventually. The fact it's happened before any of my head hair has shocked me a little.

You're really over thinking this one. Loads. Nobody gives a shit if you've a few greys on your sack. Seriously. In the nicest possible way, obviously.

I have on occasion trimmed my chest hair because it is pretty grey. That and my sideburns. I have not enjoyed it and been ridiculed relentlessly by my wife.

I'm in my 40's and noone expect me sees my boys. Even the wife does not look at them. The sheer size fills her with fear.

Point is in my younger days when I was shagging the north end of Liverpool none ever said 'Eh you balls are too hairy'

I find the occasional trimming of the old bollock hair every couple of months quite satisfying, but the idea of shaving or waxing them sounds absolutely terrifying.

It only burns the first couple of times and then the skin gets used to it.

Just make sure if you moisturise after you don't use one with alcohol in it.

I was having an affair with my manager at work when I was 18 and worked in a resteraunt. I was the assistant manager at the time.

Anyways she had a massive thing for suckung my balls, (not that I was complaining)any how's she requested one day for this to carry on (at least twice a shift) I needed to have a trim. I went full out gone. The lot, the balls the top everything.

My head chef called in sick for work that night and the manager (the bird was off) that meant that silly bollocks (quite literally) had to run the kitchen. Can you imagine the pain and the sweat and the pain and the pain and the sheer fucking pain I was in that night.

It was an open kitchen as well that went into half of the resteraunt. The faces I must have been pulling.

What it did remind me though was that my balls are suppose to have hair and have ever since

• Upvote 2

I've got quite a few grey hairs on my head now.

But you know what? It's fucking hair! If you're going to go emo, buy some fucking hair dye and go for it.

I'm also bald at the back now though and have been for years, so hair can take a huge running fuck for all I care. In fact, just speaking of it reminds me that it's time to shave to grade 1 again. And the thread starter is moaning about one grey hair on his pubes? Is this a wind up thread?

If you're taking this so seriously, I'm hoping for many more grey hairs!

Dye your pubes if you're so emo.

edit : Ok, I admit I don't mean it in a bad way, this thread is actually quite funny.

A smattering of grey is alright, I've got a few in the sides of my hair and a little in my beard. It makes you look distinguished, like you smoke a pipe and read serious novels. It makes up for my lack of real depth.

I'm bald, but I have a mostly grey beard. And I wear glasses. People come up to me at parties and start conversations about astrophysics and the like. I have to stop them to clarify that I'm actually quite thick. 

I should probably stop wearing the tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows too.

• Upvote 1