You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

TLW is about the limit of my social media so I cant really know the intricacies of it all.

You would have thought that when you reach a certain level of fame/notoriety, particularly when your actions or those of your partner etc are of a high interest to tens of millions of people, you either develop an exceptionally thick skin or you simply except that one of the very minor pitfalls of your very pampered life may be that you cant indulge in things such as twitter/facebook etc.

May seem a trifle unfair...       

• Upvote 1

TLW is about the limit of my social media so I cant really know the intricacies of it all.

You would have thought that when you reach a certain level of fame/notoriety, particularly when your actions or those of your partner etc are of a high interest to tens of millions of people, you either develop an exceptionally thick skin or you simply except that one of the very minor pitfalls of your very pampered life may be that you cant indulge in things such as twitter/facebook etc.

May seem a trifle unfair...       

Its fine for Henry, he doesn't really have a reason to go on social media, but Linda actually has a job as the Managing Director of the Boston Globe, and whilst that doesn't mean she has to have a social media presence, I can see why someone in that is running a media publishing company would want to use social media.

Its fine for Henry, he doesn't really have a reason to go on social media, but Linda actually has a job as the Managing Director of the Boston Globe, and whilst that doesn't mean she has to have a social media presence, I can see why someone in that is running a media publishing company would want to use social media.

She has a job?

What on earth for?

Hang on, that was a bit Phil Neville

• Upvote 1

She has a job?

What on earth for?

Hang on, that was a bit Phil Neville

John Henry bought the Boston Globe a few years ago, and she seems like the type not content with sitting around on the yacht all day, so I guess they decided she could look after their investment (as well as her charitable work, which being on social media might also help with)...

Not saying that it would be the main reason, it just might be a factor in why they don't come often

They are shite, they've turned us into the football version (or soccer in their case) of the Oakland A's[/size]. We have well and truly been money balled buy 'em cheap and sell 'em high.

No one should be surprised as its how Henry made his fortune. Red Sox are his passion.