You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

I don't think that's bad signing for Inter, what have they got to lose, he's a free transfer? If he doesn't make it they'll sell for a profit, if he does then they'll sell for a bigger profit. If Taarabt can tear up Serie A then Tom Ince will get games.

3% of Ince's transfer fee comes to us, I think.

if Inter do go for him, surely just as an investment...? One decentish season and then sell him to a prem team for £10m and they're quids in.

I know Inter aren't the team of 5 years ago - but ffs he couldn't get into the Palace team

WTF? Does that mean Barca, Atleti & Real Madrid aren't good sides? They don't exactly spread them round. We have Suarez & sturridge, then we have Sterling & Coutinho, Hendo, Skrtel come up with a few, Gerrards set pieces. Our goals WERE spread around. When you have one of the best players in the World up front though, you will come to rely on him. That's why he is World Class. Where would Barca be without Messi, Real without Ronaldo, Atleti without Costa, even with the talent they have in their midfield.

Fair point but barca and Madrid have other players who can get goals and also good back up, what I am saying is we can not rely on sas to get the numbers they did last season, they were breaking records which suggests it doesn't happen often.

Also games like against Chelsea showed when they are not on it we need someone to step up, a rakitic or lallana kind of player is exactly what we need.

Yaya Toure saying it would be an honour to play for PSG, and not ruling out a move back to Barça, saying that "things can move fast".

Looks like he definitely doesn't want to be there next season. It'll be bad for the league to lose such a good player, but I'd laugh my tits off at City's misfortune if he did leave. He's definitely a key player for them. Will be very difficult to replace.