Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 19 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Season 2 of Walkind Dead is really dull, I gave up on it at that stage but it picks up massively in season 3.

Still loving The Missing, best thing I've seen on British telly for ages.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

NV, you're a leg end. Kingdom is boss. Repped.

Fucking finally. I knew I wasn't mad. I've been wanting some fucker to watch that. I think it's ace. How many have you watched?

Fucking finally. I knew I wasn't mad. I've been wanting some fucker to watch that. I think it's ace. How many have you watched?

Only one but really like it already. Its got a good cast.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Only one but really like it already. Its got a good cast.

It gets better. The mum is introduced, the son (Jay, the scruffy one) is actually a top guy.

It gets better. The mum is introduced, the son (Jay, the scruffy one) is actually a top guy.

I saw the teaser at the end of the episode. The dad looks like he might be a bit of a cunt to be honest, few skeletons in there.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I saw the teaser at the end of the episode. The dad looks like he might be a bit of a cunt to be honest, few skeletons in there.

He's a flawed human. They all are. Thats what I like about it. I'm 8 in. Love it. There's hardly any fighting which means when there is some, its ace.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

How many episodes in season 1. Its been renewed hasnt it?

10 in Season 1, it has been renewed for 20 more episodes. 10 in 2015 and 10 in 2016. I think it's great that they're showing belief in it. It will give the writers some room to flesh out a story rather than try to add daft stories to try to attract viewers. Let it grow naturally rather than force it.

• Upvote 1

Just watched the first episode of Remember Me, BBC1's supernatural drama that started last Sunday with Michael Palin in the lead role. It's still available on iPlayer until 10pm tonight. It's actually pretty good so far.

I hoped this might be the case; its now showing that Episode 1 is still available for another 21 days if anyone else is interested

Was quite impressed with the first episode of Luther. Rarely watch British crime stuff but I liked this. Will probably watch the first season over the weekend - 8/10 

Just watched the first episode of Remember Me, BBC1's supernatural drama that started last Sunday with Michael Palin in the lead role. It's still available on iPlayer until 10pm tonight. It's actually pretty good so far.

Not sure so far

Is electricity rationed in Yorkshire? Could hardly see a bloody thing

Not exactly TV (watched mine on a tablet!) . Anyone not wanting to waste 26 hours of your life don't watch House of Cards. Nothing happens, he's a bit of a untrustworthy senator and always gets what he wants.

I know I'm probably in the minority NV but it just annoyed me. Spaceys talking direct to the audience was boring but basically apart from him throwing that girl under the train it just plodded on for me. I guessed from day one what would happen.

Midway through season 2 of Peaky Blinders and it's brilliant 9/10 show for me. Cillian Murphy is outstanding, cool as fuck.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Midway through season 2 of Peaky Blinders and it's brilliant 9/10 show for me. Cillian Murphy is outstanding, cool as fuck.

Must get on that.

Must get on that.

The first season is quite slow but the second series kicks it up a notch. It's great stuff. Sam Neill is a great antagonist too.

• Upvote 1

Sam Neill is a revelation. Total scene stealer, his accent is fantastic, purely amoral Grade A cunt so he is.

• Upvote 1