You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just finished seasons one and two of Hannibal. I had my doubts about how successful a TV adaptation would be, especially one being aired on a network, but I thought it was superb. It was silly at times, but it was so stylish and so imaginative that I could forgive its faults, its also brilliantly cast. Alana Bloom (was it Alan in the books ?) was a bit superfluous, she didn't really add a great deal, but her aside, I found every character interesting.

Great stuff, can't wait for season three.

• Upvote 1

The Shield if you haven't already and True Detective 

Oz is class as well, but a level below the shows you've mentioned (Not including Mad Men which I haven't seen)

I liked Oz up to the aging pills things, that was ridiculous and I kind of lost interest from there and didn't really pay much attention watching the rest of it. Early series are great though and your namesake is one seriously messed up scary bastard. 

Can anyone tell me what I should be watching?

seen the sopranos, the wire, mad men,breaking bad,boardwalk empire where should I be looking?

Deadwood is very good. The only disappointing thing about it is that they didn't make more. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just watched episode 11 of Sons of Anarchy. That was actually really quite decent. The scene between Juice and Jax was particularly good, as were the scenes with Gemma and Nero, and Jax and Nero. I'm glad it's finishing, I think it needs to. I hope there's more of that stuff, though.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've just about keep up with Gotham, but that's because the day it comes out is light on other shows I watch. It's a 6.5/10 type show. It's not utter shit, but you wouldn't miss something else for it.

Just watched episode 11 of Sons of Anarchy. That was actually really quite decent. The scene between Juice and Jax was particularly good, as were the scenes with Gemma and Nero, and Jax and Nero. I'm glad it's finishing, I think it needs to. I hope there's more of that stuff, though.

I'd be interested to see what Sutter comes up with next, he's extremely talented it's just that SOA ran out of ideas ages ago.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'd be interested to see what Sutter comes up with next, he's extremely talented it's just that SOA ran out of ideas ages ago.

Yeah, it did. What did you make of the scenes I mentioned above. I thought the one with Juice was as good as SOA has shown for quite some time.

Anyone been watching Gotham?

I have watched the first four episodes and its ok,nothing special at all.

I've been watching it. It's been pretty average so far, with Robin Lord Taylor's portrayal of the Penguin being the standout. It's supposed to move up a gear from about episode 6/7 onwards. 

I still haven't tried Gotham yet.

Looking forward to the Americans and Justified in January and just finished the latest season of the League. There isn't much out there that is appealing to me at the moment. Everything just looks a bit meh. 

Going to give Rome a go as I've still not seen that. 

The reason I haven't watched it yet is knowing that it was cut short, I had ignored Deadwood initially because all I remember of it when it came out was the press reaction to it having so much swearing in it and I wrongly thought it was going to be shit. I got the DVDs early this year and the annoying thing after getting a couple of episodes in was knowing it had been cut short. Concerned the same will occur again with Rome.

I've done the usual suspects like The Wire, The Shield, Breaking, Sopranos etc. 

Nothing else out there that is particularly appealing to me at the moment.