You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Pistonbroke
10 hours ago, sir roger said:

Have been swizzed into Amazon Prime when ordering something from the main Amazon site.

Can have it free for a month so any tips to watch before I cancel it again.

As pointed out by Mudface, The Boys and Good Omens are very good. The Man in the High Castle is well worth a watch. Bosch is another. Into the badlands if you like that sort of stuff. Vikings is very good. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Richard Osman's House of Games is the nicest show on telly. It's the equivalent of relaxing with a good brew and a cherry bakewell - and you need a bit of that.

I'm making a Bakewell tomorrow. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Are you still living in Germany?

*Googles flights to Germany*

Indeed.

Not made a Bakewell in a while so looking forward to it, obviously using Black Cherry Jam. 

Guest Pistonbroke
15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Bosch is head and shoulders above anything else on Amazon Prime.

It's excellent, although it is all down to taste and mood at the time. I love Vikings on the whole, starts off a bit ropey but just gets better. Good Omens is also ace if you want a bit of good old English humour and the acting is excellent, especially the chemistry between the lead roles, Sheen and Tennant. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Loved the Bosch books so will give that a go & see how many of the others I can cram in to 28 days.

The series are all mixed up as far as the books go. Think Series one is book 5 and 8 for example. Book 1 doesn't get done until Series 3. It's 5 series long so it will take a massive chunk out of your free viewing time depending on how much you are intending to use it. If you have time at the end of it I would recommend Good Omens as it is a one off series and only 6 episodes. 

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Bob just lifts it to another level. Everything he says on any episode of that show is comic genius.

A lot of the time it seems so unintentional that's what makes it even funnier. He is wired to the moon.

Watchmen. 

Episode 1 of this new telly series, can't stand all of this superhero bollocks usually but this tasted a bit different; grimier with a dark under-belly. They've obviously spent some money on this and the incidental music was superb. 

Will go back for another bite. 

7/10 Exodus Redux on Kodi

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watchmen. 

Episode 1 of this new telly series, can't stand all of this superhero bollocks usually but this tasted a bit different; grimier with a dark under-belly. They've obviously spent some money on this and the incidental music was superb. 

Will go back for another bite. 

7/10 Exodus Redux on Kodi

Would go with that score. By all accounts it improves episode by episode, I think critics have seen the first 6 or 7.

Sky Atlantic on Sky Q.

2 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Is Narcos Mexico worth sticking with?

I'm 2.5 episodes into it a finding it a bit underwhelming.

Yes. I got about as far as you did and nearly gave up. Was glad I didn't by the end. It gets really good. Not as good as Narcos series 1 and 2 (what is?) but as good if not better than the Cali series.