You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So, what are we?

Newport

I think we're on the edge. Buy a couple of very good players in january (centre mid and full back) and we could do something this season. Buy nobody and get a couple of injuries we'll end up 7th.

We've got the best player in the league (by far) - if we end up outside the top four everyone needs sacking from the boot cleaners to the board.

The thing which concerns and to a degree perplexes me is that if you look at the starting 11 for the last game, every outfield player was on our books last year.

We've spent fairly heavily and brought in quite a few new players, so where the fuck are they and why aren't they playing ?

If they aren't good enough then why buy them in the first place ?

Like I said, concerning.

Sahko wasn't with us last year?!

Coutinho was only with us for 5 months last year

Flanagan hardly played a game last year

Mignolet wasn't with us last year. So that is 3 of the back 5 that weren't playing for us last year. Then you have Joe Allen who was injured for the last few months. Coutinho who had only just arrived. Sterling who didn't play much after January.

Stop being concerend

What, you think they said to us "right, you can have either Moses or Lukaku" and we chose Moses?

Dont live up to the first half of your username.

We showed an interest in the wrong player fron Chelsea and should have expressed an interest in Lukaku instead as he is perfect,or his style of player is,Dzeko another,for changing our game when we need to.

Its great that we play open and attractive football but it wont always work and we need an alternative. Lukaku or Dzeko are the type we need,in my view.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Lukaku is on loan in order to take points from Chelsea's rivals, not help them out. The idea they'd loan him to us is out of left field.

Sahko wasn't with us last year?!

Mignolet wasn't with us last year. So that is 3 of the back 5 that weren't playing for us last year. Then you have Joe Allen who was injured for the last few months. Coutinho who had only just arrived. Sterling who didn't play much after January.

Stop being concerend

I posted after the Hull game, Sakho didn't play.

And it is a concern that we're splashing the cash for players who've been sitting on the bench rather than improving the first team.

• Upvote 2

I posted after the Hull game, Sakho didn't play.

And it is a concern that we're splashing the cash for players who've been sitting on the bench rather than improving the first team.

Coutinho, Allen, Sahko, Mignolet all played? That's four new players we have "splashed" the cash on who all started, played and helped us win.

Lukaku is on loan in order to take points from Chelsea's rivals, not help them out. The idea they'd loan him to us is out of left field.

Do you think that's the case? Or that Mourinho realises he royally fucked up letting him go and signing an ageing player he knows well, so it's a very convenient excuse for him to now use, more so to boost his ego and to let everyone know of his "genius".

I can't remember hearing him saying at the start of the season when everyone was saying it's a mistake letting him go, that that was the reason why. I might be wrong and he has said it I just can't recall it.

Red6, do you have a reading disability? He said he posted after the Hull game.

He posted on Saturday morning which was the day we played West Ham. Anyway his concerns were not needed. We played 5 players who we have splashed the cash on and they all played well and we won.

Which is my point.

Why not just look at the time and the date of when he made the post?

Do you have a reading disability?

Because I couldn't be arsed, this is obviously more important to you than to me.

I took his post at face value.

EDIT: It seems you're chatting shit after all.

A post talking about the last game we played made on Saturday morning, can't be about the game that kicked off at 3pm Saturday afternoon.

Not that Stevieg actually cares, obvious troll is obvious.

I defend my team and manager because we are 2nd in the league and doing really well this season

You're a dickhead who takes a swipe at Rodgers/the club in every thread. You even took a swipe at us today for the papers linking us with Ashley Williams (over 1 year ago)

I will catch you out sooner or later because there is no way you support Liverpool.....not a fucking chance

Because I couldn't be arsed, this is obviously more important to you than to me.

I took his post at face value.

Dont go round calling people disabled for not being able to read when you couldn't read yourself.

Why make the post if you didn't care?

Can stupidity be so ironic?