You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

ASDA's post-offer pricing. 

Went to fetch some biscuits before that were always on offer for £1. Offers now over and the biscuits are £2+. You can fuck off telling me this is all to do with the cost of living crisis - it's pure biscuitism and a blatant attack on a minority of loyal biscuiteers. 

Every time there’s Children in Need or Comic Relief, Turdsette likes to stay up late and wants us to donate, which is fair enough. It’s for a good cause. Every time we do it, we donate a tenner as soon as the show starts to get it out of the way.

Then later on they have segments where you can donate a tenner and enter a prize draw for a holiday or car or something and I kick myself for doing it at the beginning and not waiting for a bit. 

Every. Single. Time. 

On 10/11/2022 at 21:09, Mudface said:

I know people who have met him and he's a cunt in real life. But I'm from a few miles away from Bolton and a lot of his stand up feels very real and I enjoy it. To be fair most comedians steal jokes.

But he came in carphone warehouse years ago and a bird ( very fit) asked for a picture with him and he said only if they gave him a car charger.

12 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I know people who have met him and he's a cunt in real life. But I'm from a few miles away from Bolton and a lot of his stand up feels very real and I enjoy it. To be fair most comedians steal jokes.

But he came in carphone warehouse years ago and a bird ( very fit) asked for a picture with him and he said only if they gave him a car charger.

I think he claims that he was Noah’s son Ham in a previous life. I think that’s a porky pie. 

12 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I always had him down as being ok myself. Never meet heroes I suppose.

On 18/11/2022 at 19:30, Tony Moanero said:

At least the chocolate will be decent. I had the boring ones without chocolate, when I was a kid.

Weirdly I used to like the cheaper ones for advent calendar chocolate.

You get some now where they have whole bars in them- kids eating them every morning must go feral when they get to school!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Weirdly I used to like the cheaper ones for advent calendar chocolate.

You get some now where they have whole bars in them- kids eating them every morning must go feral when they get to school!

She’s pissed me off this year already. Kinder Bueno ones built like houses for £8 each, and she keeps telling me that we’re gonna be spending less money this year. Fucking great start you’ve made there, babe. 

They’re already dominating the kitchen side. They’re massive. I keep having to move them around to get to other stuff. I wouldn’t mind but two of the kids are 18 and 14. I always thought they were for little kids. 

And I haven’t got one. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

She’s pissed me off this year already. Kinder Bueno ones built like houses for £8 each, and she keeps telling me that we’re gonna be spending less money this year. Fucking great start you’ve made there, babe. 

They’re already dominating the kitchen side. They’re massive. I keep having to move them around to get to other stuff. I wouldn’t mind but two of the kids are 18 and 14. I always thought they were for little kids. 

And I haven’t got one. 

First year Ive not got one as last year the kids ate mine and theirs before Id even got up.

I do however have an advent candle.

Im so middle class

19 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

That moment in the Strictly judging where they say “in the event of a tie break, hedge judge Shirley will decide” and the camera goes to her and she smiles smugly and bows her head like some fucking Roman Emperor condemning a gladiator to death. Annoys me every week. 

Funnily enough I clocked that tonight and thought the same

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

That moment in the Strictly judging where they say “in the event of a tie break, hedge judge Shirley will decide” and the camera goes to her and she smiles smugly and bows her head like some fucking Roman Emperor condemning a gladiator to death. Annoys me every week. 

I've never watched it, but your description is enraging me anyway.

• Upvote 1