You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

I’m sure McGregor took Holloway down didn’t he? That was McGregor on one leg too as he’d done a knee ligament. I can’t see him being able to stay upright.

Holloway's come on leaps and bounds since that fight. He's still getting taken down, though. No doubt about it.

I like Max, hope he doesn't get beat up too badly.

I would have really liked to have seen Max vs Khabib with proper fight camps, not sure how well Max is gonna do on 6 days notice, unless he's been told that going on their previous form he's likely to be needed and has prepped as such.

He's also very tall for his weight class taller than Khabib (and taller than Mark hunt who is a heavyweight) so I imagine going up to 155 wouldn't have been an issue if he had been intending on it for the last few months.

I'm probably just trying to convince myself that this isn't going to be a mauling.

I reckon in the end Khabib is just going to slay any lightweight daft enough to fight him, then move up to welterweight, where he gets a pounding off Darren Till.

Interesting thing will be the UFC have installed Ferguson as the number q contender after the fight so Conor does not hold a title or number 1 contender spot. Be interesting to know how many fights he has left on his deal as without the belt he is not tied to the UFC under the champions clause. Could Belator/Rizin just offer him obscene amounts for single fight deals and allow him to do boxing on the side?

I doubt it but its bargaining power.

He needs to fight and soon though because the division is shaping up and its not a division to loose yohr place in as the road back up isnt easy.

He was very active until his media hype fight against Mayweather and now he’s having a kid.

I will say the next 2 years he needs to get back to being dominate or as mentioned above the sport will pass him by.

Yes he's obviously taken parenthood very seriously. I can see how it would have been difficult for him to juggle a training camp with frequent nights out on the lash looking after a new child.

Interesting thing will be the UFC have installed Ferguson as the number q contender after the fight so Conor does not hold a title or number 1 contender spot. Be interesting to know how many fights he has left on his deal as without the belt he is not tied to the UFC under the champions clause. Could Belator/Rizin just offer him obscene amounts for single fight deals and allow him to do boxing on the side?

I doubt it but its bargaining power.

He needs to fight and soon though because the division is shaping up and its not a division to loose yohr place in as the road back up isnt easy.

He gets a title shot whenever he wants. The only question is whether he actually wants one. If Khabib or Ferguson are the title holders, I have my doubts.

Maybe but i could see them making him wait. Tony was tbe intrim Champ. And i really do not think McGregor wants anything to do with Khabib. His only chance in that is to crack him as he shoots as the second Khabib lays hands on him he is dragging him down and keeping him there.

I could easy see him coming back for Diaz 3 and possibly a catchweight/170lb super fight with a GSP and run off into the sunset

Conor turned up at Media day causing shit

Sounds like trying to start shit with Khabib camps and trying to get them of the fighters transport. Probably had Lobov crying at him that Khabib and his boys cornered him at the media and Khabib pretty much told him to shut the fuck up and if he wants to call him a pussy do it to his face next time. Lobov backed the fuck down and claimed he never said it. Khabib team uploaded the russian interview of him calling him a pussy not long after

Lobov is fucking shite and would be no more of a curtain jerker without being Conor sparring partner.

Yep Michael Chiesa injurded

Warrant out for his arrest and Lobov off card

Dana actually losing his shit sayings its the most disgusting thing in UFC history. Bet he still does not get the Paul Daley treatment

Way over stepped the mark here

But the event in danger. Could easy have injured a main eventer

Acting like a coked up prick,surrounded by a load of coked up roid monkeys