You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Every Premier Game On Al Jazeera over the web!

SAXON

Thought this deserved its own thread

The Al Jazeera network have secured all rights to broadcast every single premier game live for the next 3 years, this includes internet broadcasting too. Now the thing is in order to be able to view the live HD streams in English over the web you need to be based in an Arab country.

You can however use a VPN and a smart DNS, this will give you access to every single game for a couple of hundred quid. It is being talked about on the Digital Spy forum and it all seems to be above board.

Premier League games through VPN (Fox Soccer 2 Go and others) - Page 23 - Online Entertainment Services - Digital Spy Forums

Here is a link for instructions on how to set up a VPN.

How To Guide | WatchJSC.com

Thought this deserved its own thread

The Al Jazeera network have secured all rights to broadcast every single premier game live for the next 3 years, this includes internet broadcasting too. Now the thing is in order to be able to view the live HD streams in English over the web you need to be based in an Arab country.

You can however use a VPN and a smart DNS, this will give you access to every single game for a couple of hundred quid. It is being talked about on the Digital Spy forum and it all seems to be above board.

Premier League games through VPN (Fox Soccer 2 Go and others) - Page 23 - Online Entertainment Services - Digital Spy Forums

Here is a link for instructions on how to set up a VPN.

How To Guide | WatchJSC.com

If this works then it's an awesome little deal.

Not only do AJS have all the PL games but all the CL and EC games. Add to that their coverage of the Spanish, Italian, German and Brazillian league, its a fuck load of football.

Have you done this Saxon? A couple of questions as you seem more clued up than me...

1) Any advice on how to set this up on a TV? I know they have an app - would Airplay work?

2) Would the quality be degraded as we're running it through a VPN?

If this works then it's an awesome little deal.

Not only do AJS have all the PL games but all the CL and EC games. Add to that their coverage of the Spanish, Italian, German and Brazillian league, its a fuck load of football.

Have you done this Saxon? A couple of questions as you seem more clued up than me...

1) Any advice on how to set this up on a TV? I know they have an app - would Airplay work?

2) Would the quality be degraded as we're running it through a VPN?

I have not done it myself personally but I have spoke to my barber and his mate done it.

As for the quality, the VPN has no effect on the quality and with regards to TV, well you can either hook you laptop up or yes you can use an app. If you read over the thread on Digital Spy you will see other people done it last season. They said you do have apps but only one app at a time one one device.

What's a VPN?

Virtual Private Network.

It is a network that can be used to hide your origin, they are sometimes used for privacy. In this case the network is coming from Egypt so tells the host server (Al Jazeera) that the said user is in Egypt or any other Arab country (Egypt was used here as it was the cheapest subscription).

So are you signing Saxon? if so let us know if it works ok. Just stream to your tv via HDMI would be easiest would'nt it? How much is it exactly for the year to subscribe including the VPN?

The VPN is 6$ per month so about £3, the full subscription is $135 (£88.90)for the full year ending may 2014. Or monthly for the full subscription is $19.

Premier League games through VPN (Fox Soccer 2 Go and others) - Page 25 - Online Entertainment Services - Digital Spy Forums

Edited by SAXON

Can anyone close this down mid season? How legal/illegal is accessing it through a VPN? That seems the only dodgy bit to me. If they close the loophole somehow you're fucked.

It is not a criminal offence to either view TV channel or sports steam via a satellite channel or through a VPN. However as with satellite viewing cards if the provider of the service finds out you are viewing outside of their registered area they must under civil law terminate your contract with no recompense to yourself. I don't think they will find out whether you are viewing outside of the said country as quite simply they will be perfectly happy for the geo IP detecting system to decide where you are.

If you are worried about this why don't you subscribe to the monthly contract for $20 per month?

You don't need a vpn if you use Hola

https://hola.org/

I use Firefox, download the add-on, get the AJS script (it will do BBC, ITV, Yank stuff as well) Don't know & don't care how it works but it does.

Go to AJS & subscibe, pay with Paypal.

Done.

HD, pause and rewind, view on demand - fucking magic

$22.50 aussie for a month now the arse has dropped out of our dollar. Wish I'd just paid for the season in one go.