You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Suarez needs to hand in a transfer request or come out and say he's staying now. This could just drag on and on.

It will drag on until the window closes or he gets his move. I don't see any way he will re-commit to Liverpool . Its gone past that now and i would be amazed if he is forced to stay.

And we're all paying for their sensationalist tripe with our license fee.

Speak for yourself. I haven't given a single penny to these bloodsuckers since about 1994/5 when I chased some knobhead down the street who wanted to enter my own property - without a warrant - to "see whether I am watching a TV" (without a license, obviously) and told him that if he tries to do that again, his skull would meet my 1.5-inch thick iron bar and it will all be in self-defence.

On a separate note (and to keep in topic), I think Suarez may end up submitting a transfer request, which, if we are a club dead-serious about chasing top 4 finish this coming season, will reject immediately. He can squeak all he likes, but we are the gatekeepers.

I am not convinced that would happen though, particularly given the yanks and their apparent drive to reduce our wage bill. This is what concerns me the most.

Let's not forget that they tried to flog Agger to Citeh last season, so I have absolutely no confidence in them doing the right thing at all.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much, this guy seems to have a reputation for coming out with pro-Arsenal stories that turn out to be total bollocks.

Yup. He's regurgitating the stuff from Cross in the Mirror today, who is himself an Arsenal fan.

Agent/Arsenal leak intended to agitate, which to be fair to the Beeb just about anyone would run with as it's an instant hit generator.

The same "he's ready to force a move" stories have been landing for a fortnight now, it's time for something to happen or for the leaks to stop as it's becoming farcical now.

Either way it's sure to get people worried that Costa is the replacement and Suarez looking close to the door is forcing us to move for him.

A brilliant player, unsure of what can be directly attributed to him but I’m probably erring on the get rid side. Anywhere apart from Arsenal, they’ve acted appalling and should be taken to task. I’m sure we would if it were reversed.

To those of you at the game tomorrow - please give Stevie a "European night atmosphere" - he deserves it. If Luis wants to leave after that - then we are better rid. Hope Stevie gets a day of celebration, one that is richly deserved.

The more I read that beeb article, the funnier it gets. A few tidbits:

"While Liverpool are confident that from a legal perspective their position stands up to scrutiny - and Suarez reluctantly agrees - the player is adamant the Reds have gone back on their word and feels let down."

Translation: The gooners don't have a leg to stand on, were taught a harsh lesson when they thought £40m+£1 will get them Suarez, are now made to look a laughing stock and are trying to force the issue through some no-mark gooner journo by wining like little menstrual bitches. How dare we, going back on our word and letting Suarez down - bad, bad club.

The above paragraph also tells me something else (though I might be wrong on this): Arsene "Voyeur" Wenger is probably reluctant to up the bid and uses every bit of leverage he could get in the hope of turning this around.

"Whereas Liverpool have not played in the Champions League since 2009 and missed out on European qualification altogether for next season, Arsenal will feature in the competition for a 17th consecutive campaign."

Absolute gem, this! Yeah, that's right. And Arsenal's trophy cabinet "features" the grand fucking total of 0 (zero, nada, zilch) European cups in that period or ever.

Arsenal "featuring" in the CL is the same as Bolton featuring in the PL before they got relegated - some no-mark team with no fucking history to speak of, being there for no other reason, but making up the numbers.

I won't even bother with how many fucking trophies "feature" in the Arsenal trophy cabinet for the past 8 years. I don't know about you, but I smell desperation!

I hope, though, that we don't fuck this up, because otherwise it would be the time to grab the pitchforks and go after the yanks once again.

The more I read that beeb article, the funnier it gets. A few tidbits:

"While Liverpool are confident that from a legal perspective their position stands up to scrutiny - and Suarez reluctantly agrees - the player is adamant the Reds have gone back on their word and feels let down."

Translation: The gooners don't have a leg to stand on, were taught a harsh lesson when they thought £40m+£1 will get them Suarez, are now made to look a laughing stock and are trying to force the issue through some no-mark gooner journo by wining like little menstrual bitches. How dare we, going back on our word and letting Suarez down - bad, bad club.

The above paragraph also tells me something else (though I might be wrong on this): Arsene "Voyeur" Wenger is probably reluctant to up the bid and uses every bit of leverage he could get in the hope of turning this around.

"Whereas Liverpool have not played in the Champions League since 2009 and missed out on European qualification altogether for next season, Arsenal will feature in the competition for a 17th consecutive campaign."

Absolute gem, this! Yeah, that's right. And Arsenal's trophy cabinet "features" the grand fucking total of 0 (zero, nada, zilch) European cups in that period or ever.

Arsenal "featuring" in the CL is the same as Bolton featuring in the PL before they got relegated - some no-mark team with no fucking history to speak of, being there for no other reason, but making up the numbers.

I won't even bother with how many fucking trophies "feature" in the Arsenal trophy cabinet for the past 8 years. I don't know about you, but I smell desperation!

I hope, though, that we don't fuck this up, because otherwise it would be the time to grab the pitchforks and go after the yanks once again.

haha top post. Repped

I see that nob'ead Orn-stain just changed the title slightly from "Suarez to consider putting transfer request" to "Suarez to consider legal action".

Wow! Shock and awe in action! I mean, maybe he is hoping Ayre will be on the phone to Wenger first thing in the morning pronto closing the deal, right?

Also shows what shit players think.

What's the context around that? Several twatters at a fan and him not really saying anything wrong about Liverpool is all I can see from what you've posted.

If Suarez pursues legal action to force a move to fucking Arsenal of all places I'd seriously doubt not only his intelligence but the intelligence of everyone around him save his daughter.

Arsenal is a lateral move at best in terms of recent events, aren't close in terms of history, aren't going to substantially raise his pay, and there is a good chance we'll surpass them this season in my opinion. That chance would obviously be better if Suarez was here, but even if he went to a club out of the league I'd still like our chances of being above them come season's end.

What's the context around that? Several twatters at a fan and him not really saying anything wrong about Liverpool is all I can see from what you've posted.

55 quid a week and the cunt's ridiculing that they have an opinion, you may be able to afford that, not many round here can.