You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carl Froch vs Mikkel Kessler on Saturday

Kevin D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh our first disagreement.

It was close. Most of the rounds Kessler has won have been close.

Froch won that last round so he is at least 6-4, maybe 7-3 now.

I could kill the fucker I work with

He ask me about the fight the other day and I said I'm not paying for it and ill watch Sunday Morning on the net,he says ill watch it with you saves paying.

Come in this morning having avoided the results for him to say a couple of headlines from the sport pages then to pipe up"oh Froch won"

Fuck off

Fucking hell' date=' one of them judges had it 118-110. I had it 117-111 and I was a bit shakey on a couple of those rounds.[/quote']

Those scores are shockingly bad.

Froch won comfortably in the end but no way was there a 7 or 8 round margin of victory.

Kessler seems to have aged less well than Froch based on his performance. Hes still got a solid chin but his power is a bit less than ive seen in the past.

Hell of a fight that. Kessler managed to drag Froch into an all-out war and Froch didn't shy away.

One of my mates text saying Froch had "the best chin in boxing" and after that one-two from Kessler in the eleventh I found it hard to disagree. That would have took many other boxers' heads off.

Two absolute warriors battling to a standstill. Awesome stuff.

I could kill the fucker I work with

He ask me about the fight the other day and I said I'm not paying for it and ill watch Sunday Morning on the net,he says ill watch it with you saves paying.

Come in this morning having avoided the results for him to say a couple of headlines from the sport pages then to pipe up"oh Froch won"

Fuck off

Haha. You deserve that after verbally abusing me yesterday.

Punk ass, comic book reading, Southern bitch.

Anybody win any money last night and is the undercard worth watching?

Backed Froch on points but I should have won more, completely forgot to back Bellew on points.

Groves looked good, he really needs to fight one of the big names to actually show what he's got. Personally I think he'll get sparked by a big hitter.