You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Well' date=' it's an average. If he does the same thing all along the season, it'll stay the same as it is now. It's only if he improves or gets worse, then it'd change.[/quote']

Spare me your medical mumbo jumbo!

I really don't like reading quotes like this from our manager:

“He’s a real find for us in terms of the price we have paid. Hopefully his value will be much greater than the cost in the coming years,”

Sod what his value will be in a few years Brendon. He's quite a find and you should be talking about on keeping him here not about seeing his value go up. He's an asset to the team, he's not your fucking house.

Only takes him a few minutes to asses a player!!! Ha ha ha priceless.

Exactly and when I had a chance to look at him I said he was just my type of player.

Numero or whatever is his name this week forgot to add the rest of that quote where I said I could be very wrong since I had not seen him play.

Priceless indeed.

Exactly and when I had a chance to look at him I said he was just my type of player.

Numero or whatever is his name this week forgot to add the rest of that quote where I said I could be very wrong since I had not seen him play.

Priceless indeed.

haha - no, I think you said something like "I could be wrong but I doubt it" or something similar. With a chink of your ice into your dry Martini.

You deluded fool.

Anyway, what do you think of someone who, because s/he hates the manager so much, would log on to write "What have we bought HIM for, he's rubbish!?" even though s/he has never heard of him?

What's your opinion on that kind of behaviour?

haha - no' date=' I think you said something like "I could be wrong but I doubt it" or something similar. With a chink of your ice into your dry Martini.

You deluded fool.

Anyway, what do you think of someone who, because s/he hates the manager so much, would log on to write "What have we bought HIM for, he's rubbish!?" even though s/he has never heard of him?

What's your opinion on that kind of behaviour?[/quote']

He actually said "I'm never wrong".

Guess what he has just said on the members forum? "I'm never wrong", again.

Because now he's mouthing off about how shit and past it Toure is (whilst also calling Gary Mac shit when he played for us, mind) despite the fact that he probably hasn't even fucking seen him play for months if not years.

How do I know he hasn't seen him play? Because about a week ago he was on here proclaiming how he barely has time to watch any football aside from ours and even if he does, he won't bother.

The know nothing fuck.

Priceless indeed.

Exhibit A.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/110819-philippe-coutinho-11.html#post3476114

He actually said "I'm never wrong".

Guess what he has just said on the members forum? "I'm never wrong", again.

Because now he's mouthing off about how shit and past it Toure is (whilst also calling Gary Mac shit when he played for us, mind) despite the fact that he probably hasn't even fucking seen him play for months if not years.

How do I know he hasn't seen him play? Because about a week ago he was on here proclaiming how he barely has time to watch any football aside from ours and even if he does, he won't bother.

The know nothing fuck.

Did I say that or was it just something you just made up again?

You really are clueless and without any basic understanding of even the easiest things.

Did I say that or was it just something you just made up again?

You really are clueless and without any basic understanding of even the easiest things.

How many fucking times do you want me to quote your posts you utter mong? Do you think i'm going to be arsed enough to do it again?

You're a joke, fuck off.

How many fucking times do you want me to quote your posts you utter mong? Do you think i'm going to be arsed enough to do it again?

You're a joke, fuck off.

Please do, I understand you dont want to as people will see you are making stuff up again.

I looked at it and there was nothing from me on the page you posted and the one before or after.

I know what I said.

I said I had a feeling he would be shite, but I could be very wrong as I have only seen a minutes youtube clip from him from one game and even for someone with my knowledge and understanding thats not really enough to judge a player.

Please do, I understand you dont want to as people will see you are making stuff up again.

Did you not read this part of my post?

You're a joke, fuck off.

I'm quite content that this place only considers one of us a liar, and it aint me.

Are you sure?

I never have a problem to repeat what I said, you obviously seem to have a problem understanding basic language since you get thing wrong over and over again.

So please bring the quotes or stop lying.

I looked at it and there was nothing from me on the page you posted and the one before or after.

I know what I said.

I said I had a feeling he would be shite, but I could be very wrong as I have only seen a minutes youtube clip from him from one game and even for someone with my knowledge and understanding thats not really enough to judge a player.

It is a link to my post where I collected three of your posts from this very thread. They are as follows:

I have no idea who Coutinho is and I have no interest in finding out either before I see him in a red shirt.

I wonder how many wanted us to sign him before he was linked with us though?

Numero obviously, but he knows every footballer on the planet and is on another level than us mere mortals.

Thats the advantage of having several personalities I guess.

Philippe Coutinho Football Statistics | WhoScored.com

and

I hope we dont sign him, I have a feeling it will be a waste of money, I can be very wrong but I'm usually right.

I can sum them up if you don't want the bother of reading them:

I have no idea who Coutinho is. I have looked at some stats. I hope we don't sign him.

In short you were wrong. Oh so very wrong. Wronger than socks with sandles.