You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers Out

Red22

Embarassing thread.

"Liverpool aren't winning as much anymore and I don't like!! wahhhh."

We'd have a new manager every month if some of the mongs in here had their way.

Looks like where getting a pre-Christmas influx of mongs, just after a few had been culled. We must be on Santa's naughty list.

Why are you bringing winning into this, we got a draw against Everton, that was my point about confusing one with the other.

Drawing is not winning, but soon we might see someone claim exactly that to put Rodgers in a better light.

First of all Everton is a better team than last year, and beside that if it wasn't for a blind linesman we would have won 2-3 earlier this year.

But i guess that doesn't count either, since we officially only got a draw..

Great post but I just need to add that all of the above is compounded by us being ran by and employing a bunch of thick cunts, continually.

I genuinely am going to send in a CV (along with a 300 page dossier, a la Rodgers) and try and get role at the club. Just so I can a) make some good decisions and more importantly b) call certain individual thick cunts to their face.

Cunt is such a beautiful word.

You should be trying it out in the mirror for a start. Everyone is thick except you of course.

You should be trying it out in the mirror for a start. Everyone is thick except you of course.

The majority of that post was typed in jhest but, funnily enough, being one of the thick cunts I touched upon, you obviously took it too heart.

You'd have to be considerably retarded to not agree that this club has, in recent years, been ran by clueless people (C&A, DC, Ayre, and our current owners that is), so i'll chalk your retort up as the ramblings of another TLW resident mong.

Have a nice day, cheer up.

Edited by FrenchEyeGlass

First of all Everton is a better team than last year, and beside that if it wasn't for a blind linesman we would have won 2-3 earlier this year.

But i guess that doesn't count either, since we officially only got a draw..

and we're a WORSE team than last year. Fact. Also, if we're going to rely on referees to give us points, it'll be a long time in between League Trophies. Maybe that's why it has been a long time.

The majority of that post was typed in jhest but' date=' funnily enough, being one of the thick cunts I touched upon, you obviously took it too heart.

You'd have to be considerably retarded to not agree that this club has, in recent years, been ran by clueless people (C&A, DC, Ayre, and our current owners that is), so i'll chalk your retort up as the ramblings of another TLW resident mong.

Have a nice day, cheer up.[/quote']

Jesus wept. Mong on mong. I wouldn't employ you to clean the bogs FEG.

The majority of that post was typed in jhest but, funnily enough, being one of the thick cunts I touched upon, you obviously took it too heart.

Have a nice day, cheer up.

Nice try asshole - check your attitude -it sucks - even if you are right your constant, you know, being you, is enough to stimulate thoughts of suicide.

Get a life - You are the Mong. This club needs better supporters than you.

Nice try asshole - check your attitude -it sucks - even if you are right your constant, you know, being you, is enough to stimulate thoughts of suicide.

Get a life - You are the Mong. This club needs better supporters than you.

Im actually pissing myself laughing here. What exactly have I said that has got you so riled up? That our club has been run poorly over the past 20 years? Oh, how vexatious!

Go to bed, weirdo. Im not particularly interested in reading your gratuitous and somewhat peculiar invective anymore so put me on ignore too. Thanks.

Its either RAWK having a christmas clear out or news international mongs.

Wouldn't surprise me if they (and others) are paying people to troll LFC forums now. Not in the least. Or maybe they just do it in their free time because they're mentally defficient.