You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers Out

Red22

He's done some good things like bring through Sterling, Suso and Shelvey. But the guy is out of his depth and you can see it in the body language of senior players like Gerrard and Reina.

Gerrard is such a magnificent player and it would be a shame to see his career peter out under Rodgers. He was fortunate to work under a genius of a manager in Benitez but deserves more.

We're a mess at the moment and no amount of BR spin can disguise otherwise.

We need Rafa back.

He's done some good things like bring through Sterling' date=' Suso and Shelvey. But the guy is out of his depth and you can see it in the body language of senior players like Gerrard and Reina.

Gerrard is such a magnificent player and it would be a shame to see his career peter out under Rodgers. He was fortunate to work under a genius of a manager in Benitez but deserves more.

We're a mess at the moment and no amount of BR spin can disguise otherwise.

We need Rafa back.[/quote']

Oh dear. Rafa is never coming back.

LFC have become the "X-factor" of professional football. A joke shop begging to be plundered. Freak out, I'm coming out! I'm fucking puppets...

In what way is the xfactor a joke shop? It's an entertainment show I believe. Why would you plunder a joke shop and in what way does that analogy apply to Liverpool?

Sacked? No, he's got the season. But right now he looks sorely overmatched, outthought and outmanaged.

He talked us up and we got beat at Anfield by a team on a fecking fraction of the wages he sent out on the pitch.

Right now he's managing like a man with nothing to prove, based on the usual blind support we give everybody and owners who seem to expect nothing. But he's got everything to prove.

Losing 1-3 at home to Villa is a feckin disgrace.

Fook off you cunt, we are barely mid way through Rodgers first season, it will take him two seasons to make his mark, the problem is with the club and has been for last few years no manager can miraculously quick fix everything, and Gerrard is past his best, nothing to do with Rodgers you cunt.

Just to interject, you forgot to say "I hope you get shithouse aids" or whatever the new improved version is.

I assume you are from London red22? this is not chavski and rafa isnt coming back, get over it.

In Edinburgh actually. Why can't he come back?

Thanks for your contribution Red22. I'm sure we'll all give it the due consideration it deserves.

Good.

Fook off you cunt, we are barely mid way through Rodgers first season, it will take him two seasons to make his mark, the problem is with the club and has been for last few years no manager can miraculously quick fix everything, and Gerrard is past his best, nothing to do with Rodgers you cunt.

Does using the word "cunt" about someone you don't know who posts something about the mess the football club is in make you feel like a tough guy?

Gerrard is only 32, doesn't rely on pace and has another few years in him. He can just see that Rodgers is cack and he's not going to win a league title under him.

Any manager that gives Joe Cole game time is begging for bother. Should never have got the job. LFC have become the "X-factor" of professional football. A joke shop begging to be plundered. Yanks out, Rodgers out! Fucking puppets...

Puppeteers, surely?

X-Factor? Joke Shop?

I'm struggling to piece this together. The only bit I understood was the Joe Cole sentence.