You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland away

Bjornebye

Im dreading our next two games.... Going up for this. Hopefully the players can be lifted by today's news....

It's the mackems first home game and they will be right up for it.... Hate goin this ground...

Can't bear the thought of goin into the macs game on the back of another loss either.....

Aah we will fuck em

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------------------Reina-----------------------------

GJ-----------------Skrtel----------------Agger-----------Enrique

-----------------------------Allen--------------------------------

---------------Shelvey------------------Sahin------------------

Suarez--------------------Gerrard-----------------------Sterling

Would start like this:

Kelly------------Skrtel----------------Agger---------Johnson

----Suarez-------------------Borini-----------------Gerrard-----

With Gerrard and Suarez swapping flanks and roaming.

If Borini isn't holding up the ball well enough and we need an outlet or more possession, then I'd swap him with Gerrard and would like to see how Gerrard does in that role.

I wouldn't start Stelring, as I think he has had a lot of football recently and he is more likely to make an impact off the bench over anyone else. I like the idea of him running at Sunderland in the last 20 or 30 minutes.

I'd have Ngoo on the bench, as I think he deserves a chance as he is playing well. Yesil can then play for the under 21s vs Chelsea on Friday. Not sure if Assaidi is ready yet, so that match vs Chelsea might be a good opportunity for him to get some more fitness.

this 100% although i'm concerned that johnson will struggle against johnson.

Personally i think the game should have been postponed but...

-----------------Jones---------------------

GJ-------Coates---------Agger----------Downing

--------Henderson------------Allen---------------

Gerrard----------Suarez--------------Sterling

-----------------Borini------------------------

Had enough of Reina's fuck ups, dropped.

Adam Johnson vs Downing as left back, I think it would work, you need someone quick to stay with Johnson.

Skrtel dropped, we'll be deep a lot anyway, Coates suits that.

Henderson used to the atmosphere at Sunderland, perhaps the only game where I think he could be useful alongside Allen.

Subs: Morgan, Assaidi(?), Sahin, Shelvey, Enrique, Skrtel, Reina.

Reina

Johnson Agger Skrtel Enrique

Allen

Henderson Sahin

Suarez Borini Sterling

Would consider the idea of dropping Reina as a rocket up his arse but probably not for such a tough game.

Johnson will handle Johnson easily because our Johnson is a very good full back and their Johnson is a fucking shite winger.

I’d be more worried about that young Irish lad running at Enrique, because all he does it run at you for the entire match and Enrique has been shcoking recenetly.

Gerrard dropped for costing us 3 of the 7 goals we’ve conceded this season and his wank performances.

And lets have Suso and Yesil (I can Boogie) on the bench - fuck it why not

I think Yesil should have a game for the under 21s first before throwing him into the first team. But one of Ngoo or Yesil needs to be on the bench.

I like the idea of those playing Henderson. He is someone who can keep the ball and that is a very high priority under Rodgers. I just can't fit him in the team as Allen and Shelvey have been boss so far this season and Sahin needs minutes to get fitter.

Can't believe BBB wants to see Downing on the wing!

I read Enrique was doubtful with a knock?

Either way, it wouldn't be a bad idea playering Johnson at left back to stop, erm, Johnson & leave Kelly to take care of McClean on the right.

Would like to see Assadi on the bench at least.

Reina

Kelly

Skrtel

Agger

Johnson

Allen

Sheveley

Gerrard

Borini

Suarez

Sterling

I read Enrique was doubtful with a knock?

Either way' date=' it wouldn't be a bad idea playering Johnson at left back to stop, erm, Johnson & leave Kelly to take care of McClean on the right.

Would like to see Assadi on the bench at least.

Reina

Kelly

Skrtel

Agger

Johnson

Allen

Sheveley

Gerrard

Borini

Suarez

Sterling[/quote']

Play Gerrard up front instead of Sterling and use Sterling as an impact sub! Borini in the middle and Suarez out wide!

Sahin/Suso or Henderson in for Gerrard in midfield!

Gerrard playing as the striker? Or no striker?

Cant argue with the Xi players, although Sahin was horrific against Arsenal.

Certainly Shelvey should play, and Borini probably shouldn't, although it is still quite earlly days to say the least, he has looked really fucking shit

Wonder could Sahin do a job as the holding player? From what I've seen (and based on Rodgers comments) having Allen there seriously impedes his creative ability, and boy does he have some of that.

Sahin will probably improve based on all reports, but against Arsenal he played it very safe and made no effort to really try stuff. I certainly wouldn't say he was horrific though.

Wonder could Sahin do a job as the holding player? From what I've seen (and based on Rodgers comments) having Allen there seriously impedes his creative ability, and boy does he have some of that.

Sahin will probably improve based on all reports, but against Arsenal he played it very safe and made no effort to really try stuff. I certainly wouldn't say he was horrific though.

Joe allen is a 1 in 20 goalscorer with probably even less assists.

Personally i think the game should have been postponed but...

-----------------Jones---------------------

GJ-------Coates---------Agger----------Downing

--------Henderson------------Allen---------------

Gerrard----------Suarez--------------Sterling

-----------------Borini------------------------

Had enough of Reina's fuck ups, dropped.

Adam Johnson vs Downing as left back, I think it would work, you need someone quick to stay with Johnson.

Skrtel dropped, we'll be deep a lot anyway, Coates suits that.

Henderson used to the atmosphere at Sunderland, perhaps the only game where I think he could be useful alongside Allen.

Subs: Morgan, Assaidi(?), Sahin, Shelvey, Enrique, Skrtel, Reina.

There's more chance of me letting you suck my cock* than this team ever appearing. Thankfully

*Just for avoidance of doubt: that means unlikely to the point of impossibility.

Joe allen is a 1 in 20 goalscorer with probably even less assists.

Yeah. Reminds of all the quacking mongos who said that Lucas was being "held back" by Benitez, and would fluorish in his "natural" role as a box to box attacking midfielder.

GYAC, divs, Allen will never score more than about 5 a season. At best. And create about the same.

Yeah. Reminds of all the quacking mongos who said that Lucas was being "held back" by Benitez, and would fluorish in his "natural" role as a box to box attacking midfielder.

GYAC, divs, Allen will never score more than about 5 a season. At best. And create about the same.

Errrmm, that would be me :whoops: