You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A touch of Cloth.

Bobby Hundreds

Shame on you Charlie Brooker for this spittoon full of fucking shit. I think he's tried to write an episode of police squad and instead come up with something Will Mellor would wipe his arse with.

My thoughts exactly. Although I find sometimes programmes like this improve immeasurably by viewing whilst severely drunk. Watched it battered yesterday, but only because I couldn't be arsed reaching for the remote.

It's probably why I sat through the Olympic closing ceremony.

Sometimes funny column in the Guardian and Screenwipe. Er....that's it.

And don't anyone start bleating about the ridiculously over praised series of 'cutting edge satires' that Channel 4 treated us to. His contributions to Chris Morris's stuff were ok, but now he's on the ocean with just himself, a bread paddle and a fishnet boat. Like him enough to hope he doesn't drown. Yet he seems to be getting very, very wet.

But did you see Citizen Khan? In fact it might still be on if you want to check out what I'm on about. Who convinces who these things are funny?

There must be some very dodgy photos of TV execs going around if they stump up cash to pay for this shit. Laugh? I didn't start.

On the subject of shite sitcoms, I was having a pint with a few mates last night and one of them advised me to check out Will Mellor's latest offering 'In With The Flynns'. According to him, it's apparently "well funny."

Christ, I had to restrain myself from swilling him.

On the subject of shite sitcoms, I was having a pint with a few mates last night and one of them advised me to check out Will Mellor's latest offering 'In With The Flynns'. According to him, it's apparently "well funny."

Christ, I had to restrain myself from swilling him.

Good god. I saw a trailer for that. Quite frightening what it says about the inhabitants of this country that some people find that in any way entertaining, let alone funny.

Thought it was really funny. Everyone so serious these days.

And angry, serious and very angry, this place, it's like, 12 angry forumites, but their's more than 12, and they're also very serious, more than 12 angry and very serious forumites. Reading this will probably make them a little angrier, and definitely not amused.

I watched the first episode last night on Sky Anytime. It started poorly. The opening scenes were like a badly written Police Squad. It got to the point that I was going to switch it off. However, coincidently, I was sitting on my couch with the ipad reading this very site at the time so my concentration was elsewhere and I left the show on as a result. Surprisingly, as the show went on it got a bit better. In the end there were a number of laugh out loud moments.

The moment that sticks out was the woman in the police station trying to remember the person’s name from the trial. That had me properly in stitches as I thought it was played very well. The woman screaming in the bath was funny also. Not many other moments tickle my memory balls as I type this, but I know I laughed a few times.

It’ll be a show I don’t look out for and make sure I don’t miss, but if I stumble across it, I’ll leave it on.