You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bray Wyatt is the best thing to happen to wrestling for ages, his character is really quite something. Gutted about him losing to Cena, not sure who his next feud should be with.

I read somewhere Brays character is based on De Niros character from Cape Fear. They tried it with someone in the 80s or 90s I think too. Dan Spivey or something?

Bringing back Evolution was only a matter of time, but the commentators and the crowd totally ruined the moment when the music played. We need JR back with his commentary, its so much better and engaging than JBL's. 

More than 80% of the crowd didn't know who Evolution were I guess.

Bringing back Evolution was only a matter of time, but the commentators and the crowd totally ruined the moment when the music played. We need JR back with his commentary, its so much better and engaging than JBL's. 

More than 80% of the crowd didn't know who Evolution were I guess.

Yep. Lawlers 'Oh.. Oh no...'

That, and absolutely no crowd reaction. The whole segment was awkward.

Reading the PWTorch review of Raw, the guy who wrote it said there were a lot of families present with young kids and they of course had no idea who Evolution are. I like the fact they've brought them back and I think their rivalry with the Shield will work well. Raw was a bit meh, not a lot actually happened did it? Some good matches though, Barrett versus Ziggler was probably the best match of the night.

RAW tonight, gonna have to record it as I have work tomorrow though, curious how The Shield bounce back from last weeks attack.

Heard a great rumour that ROH are going all out as they have secured a PPV deal and are willing to throw money at Punk vs Styles for their biggest event of the year. Pretty sure Styles is gonna be in NJPW anyway and people are only talking about Punk going back to ROH because Jay Lethal (whose going to TNA apparently) made some stupid comments last month about trying to get Punk back.

I was in bits watching the start of Raw. To do that after you've come back off your Honeymoon and found your dad is dead is frankly incredible.

Had to look up Google to find out what you're on about. Unbelievable highs and lows for Bryan this past fortnight.

It makes perfect sense. Cesaro is not a heel per se because he still does things like the swing to get face pops but turning him into a fully fledged face now would kill his momentum because there is no one over enough he can feud with to get to the next level.

However turning on Swagger and Zeb and feuding with them makes the crowd have to pick who to back because the WWE aren't saying 'cheer this guy he's the good guy and boo him'. Cesaro and Heyman are more over so naturally people will pick them over Swagger and Zeb so it's getting Cesaro over slowly, but more naturally so when the time comes when he turns on Heyman he will hopefully be a top draw.