You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Being Liverpool

bonesman

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he actually had any names in the envelopes. I know it looks a bit hokey on camera, but I've seen similar tactics used as a motivational tool in the workplace. The flip-side of it is that Rodgers really needs everybody on board to buy into his ideas so that everybody steps it up, otherwise the ones that have been phoning it in so far will just end up dragging everybody down.

There were a couple of funny moments. The kid who said he'd never wash his hand again after getting a fist-bump from Jonjo summed up exactly what Jonjo himself had been saying immediately prior about how when he was younger, how much of a buzz it was for him to meet a professional footballer. He also talked about how he still gets a bit starstruck when he sees the likes of Stevie, Carra or Luis. Also, the players (especially Cole) taking the piss out of Raheem by pretending to bring a baby seat on board the team coach!

The next episode will have a segment on Pepe at home. I don't know what he needs to do to get his game consistently back to what it was a few years ago, but I really hope he manages it because he's such a likeable fella and great for team spirit. I wonder if they'll follow him to the petrol station to fill his car up, given how superstitious he is about that.

Inspirational half time speech at West Brom, how on earth did we not fight back after that?

I'm going on the assumption that you are being sarcastic.

If so, you are acting like a fucking tit mate and you need to sort it out. Call yourself a Liverpool fan but openly ridicule like this?

Get to fuck.

I'm going on the assumption that you are being sarcastic.

If so, you are acting like a fucking tit mate and you need to sort it out. Call yourself a Liverpool fan but openly ridicule like this?

Get to fuck.

Have you considered the other option?

What are they saying? I'm following Paul and Kenny but I rarely see anything from them.

Marina said it was "propaganda" after the first episode, obviously referring to Henry and Wener saying kenny knew he would be moved on once a younger man could take club forward.

We all know that was a load of shite, why give him 3 year deal if this was in the pipeline?

Thats a rhetorical question by the way people.

Lynsey said it was cringeworthy and can't watch it.

I saw this dubbed into Spanish onFox Sports Latino America. Safe to say, if Ayre was cringe worthy in English, the dubbed version takes the cake. On a different note, its funny and good to see that the documentary is being aired around the world, I guess.

Guest ShoePiss

I enjoyed it again, thought it was a good episode.

Brownie, I'm not getting your anger towards code. Other managers have had far worse ridicule that what code has just done. What is the difference?

Im enjoying it, Brendon talks well without saying much. Like is'unt his half time and end of game talks just a bit general? He seems like a motivational speaker rather than a tactician. Can you imagine rafa's half time talks? Chalk and Cheese. Hope it works out for him and he's had a tough start, but I'm not convinced. See Brendons swanning about in a massive porshe too.

I like the behind the scenes bit's with the players like Carra talking his son to games and Borini moving into his new flat act. The bits on the team coach give a real insight too.

Loved the bit when andy carroll walked straight past brandon at half time at west Brom. Looked like he was going to Lamp him.

and 1 win' date=' so far none at Anfield.

But what exactly has 7 games got to do with Rodgers naive tactics and uninspirational team talks?[/quote']

Does anybody actually believe they would show a full team talk?

Does anybody think that Kenny would have been any different?

Code you are behaving like Rashid. We all know your opinon's no need to repeat them ad infinite mate.

Take a break from here or post less would be my advice.

I also don't know what people expect from a pure marketing ploy in order to help generate interest in the U.S. and other places worldwide.

Its pure cheese on toast and was never going to be any different.