You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Club announcement due this evening

Xherdan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Norway once on the way to Nordkapp. Fucking strange experience. Stopped off in another fishing village to see what the locals were like and im convinced they were all brothers and sisters and were all fucking each other. Given that this is my only experience of Norway I can therefore assume its the same in the rest of the country.

Just in.

Liverpool FC will just use the opportunity to announce that Rafael Benitez will never become manager of this football club again no matter how much himself and his brigade of trained sheeps wants it to happen.

The end.

Well that blows out the water your pathetic claims you never bring up the unspoken one, just comment on him after obsessed posters have brought him up.

Guest ShoePiss

Saw that mock up on scouser-tommy a month or two back, I like it. That collar style is being used by Adidas quite a lot too for next season/the coming MLS season.

It's been said a few times that we are going back to an old-school badge - a Liver bird with 'LFC' underneath. The flames will be somewhere else on the shirt (I've no idea why people have to be so cryptic about stuff like that). I hope this is a permanent change however, and not simply to commemorate 120 years or something like that.

Well that blows out the water your pathetic claims you never bring up the unspoken one, just comment on him after obsessed posters have brought him up.

I've been pretty pissed off with Benitez to be honest after the comments this week.

We have a manager, we have just won a trophy, something he could not manage the last 4 years of his reign here or at the time he had built the squad in his own image, read it as you want to, so I would rather he did not try and use me as a fan to big himself up.

It was a joke, there was no announcement, the only announcement was from the Rafa Benitez Taco takeaway, so I found it fitting to include him in my own announcement.

You might be in for a surprise.

He might be... but er, he probably won't. I really doubt our kit maker is gonna change our badge. As much as I'd like them to, I don't think they have that much power. Not even standard chartered have that much power surely?

Guest ShoePiss
He might be... but er, he probably won't. I really doubt our kit maker is gonna change our badge. As much as I'd like them to, I don't think they have that much power. Not even standard chartered have that much power surely?

If the badge changes (and I've seen lots of people who might know say it is) it wouldn't be Warrior making the change, they'd execute the change.

I've been pretty pissed off with Benitez to be honest after the comments this week.

We have a manager, we have just won a trophy, something he could not manage the last 4 years of his reign here or at the time he had built the squad in his own image, read it as you want to, so I would rather he did not try and use me as a fan to big himself up.

It was a joke, there was no announcement, the only announcement was from the Rafa Benitez Taco takeaway, so I found it fitting to include him in my own announcement.

He's gone, get over it.

It's been said a few times that we are going back to an old-school badge - a Liver bird with 'LFC' underneath. The flames will be somewhere else on the shirt (I've no idea why people have to be so cryptic about stuff like that). I hope this is a permanent change however, and not simply to commemorate 120 years or something like that.

I was told the badge and everything will be in yellow on the new kit.

The eternal flame will be on the back of the collar in yellow but there will also be a larger flame on the back on the shirt in a dicreet two tone red combo. that make any sense?

This was sometime ago though and apparently the club told Warrior they'd want approval from the likes of HJC and HFSG before ok'ing anything.

Rafa Benitez Official Website

rafabenitezcom.jpg

BURNED!

Good work Chauncey. It made me laugh.

I found it pretty sad and pathetic myself.

What kind of sad pathetic loser goes on that Rafa page in the first place and how fuckin sad do you need to be to write messages under false names likes that.

Some people really need to get a life and not live theirs through others.

Guest ShoePiss

What kind of sad pathetic loser goes on that Rafa page in the first place and how fuckin sad do you need to be to write messages under false names likes that.

Are you saying it wasn't you?

I can't envisage anyone with a life so destitute and

Miserable that they'd choose instead to live through yours, Frodo

I can't envisage anyone with a life so destitute and

Miserable that they'd choose instead to live through yours, Frodo