You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The fit and proper persons test really does need to be looked at more carefully because too many 'businessmen' are slipping through the cracks, taking ownership and then later bailing because of the inevitable lack of funds. The Portsmouth fans are understandably pissed off with all this. Keith Harris (of Seymour Pearce, rather than Orville fame) has advised Portsmouth about several different interested parties in the past, and I'm wondering just how many off his tip-offs were successful in taking over the club. If this succession of shit owners were recommended by him, then he'd be one of the main culprits for the club's predicament.

Guest San Don
Have been rinsed and shit on for years now by crooks and people just using it to make money

I feel proper sly on the proper Portsmouth supporters.

'fit and proper persons test' my arse

Is right. meanwhile at Football League HQ ivory tower, they say their fit and proper test is robust!

OK then, so how has the same club managed to go into admin twice in 3 years under different owners?

Is right. meanwhile at Football League HQ ivory tower, they say their fit and proper test is robust!

OK then, so how has the same club managed to go into admin twice in 3 years under different owners?

and I'm sure they've had at least 5 different owners in that time

They had some proper whopper fans but they've got a core of good hardcore supporters and I feel sorry for those. They've been absolutely shagged by numerous shithouse owners and especialy one particular manager. I hope they've got a club left to support after this most recent debacle.

They had some proper whopper fans but they've got a core of good hardcore supporters and I feel sorry for those. They've been absolutely shagged by numerous shithouse owners and especialy one particular manager. I hope they've got a club left to support after this most recent debacle.

Not that you would ever hear about it though. 'Cos its 'Arry innit.

pompey-fans.jpg

I fucking hate that man with a passion. He could get Justice tattooed on his face and I'd still hate him. Erasing him from history and my ears will be up there with winning the war and Eddie the Eagle winning our hearts. I hope he falls over his fucking drum and snaps his neck.

The cunt.

Wears the JFT96 badge so he's alright but fuck does he need to get a grip and tone that the fuck down.

I actually saw that fella interviewed a few years back and he is just a normal bloke, seemed sound, his name is John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club, lol, changed his name by deed poll, football needs more characters in my opinion.

John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia