You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sorry should have been clearer. Just a win by a goal or two on the night to salvage a bit of pride. Don't think they have a hope in hell of going through. Haven't looked on the odds for them to qualify - imagine they would be huge.

Yeah, got to admit they seem to be snatching wins. Might put a couple of quid on myself if the odds are any good. Milan will cruise though tho.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry should have been clearer. Just a win by a goal or two on the night to salvage a bit of pride. Don't think they have a hope in hell of going through. Haven't looked on the odds for them to qualify - imagine they would be huge.

They were 33-1 to qualify before the game and dropped right down to 5/6.

I usually do them Both Teams To Score bets. Quite interesting as it keeps you interested in all games. I always do English 3pm kick offs on a Saturday. I've won nothing on them so far but come quite close on a few occasions. F.A. Cup 3rd Round weekend was a sickener.

7 games I picked and Charlton let me down against Fulham. £350 it would've netted me from £5!

They were 33-1 to qualify before the game and dropped right down to 5/6.

I usually do them Both Teams To Score bets. Quite interesting as it keeps you interested in all games. I always do English 3pm kick offs on a Saturday. I've won nothing on them so far but come quite close on a few occasions. F.A. Cup 3rd Round weekend was a sickener.

7 games I picked and Charlton let me down against Fulham. £350 it would've netted me from £5!

Thought they were going to do it at half time. Backed them just to win anyway and Van Persie as an any time goalscorer so it was nice to have 2 bets wrapped up by half time for a change.

There's always one that lets you down on an accumulator isn't there? I always do an over 1.5 accumulator if there are loads of games on. Most games do get at least 2 goals. The individual odds are shite but if you put loads in it can lead to a decent pay out and it adds a bit of interest watching the results come in. Funnily enough though the only one I've had come in recently was on the same weekend you were talking about. Had about half a dozen fall one goal short since - one the other week was particularly annoying with every game settled with half an hour remaining except one which needed just one more goal and it just stayed 1-0. Read the match report later and there were apparently loads of missed chances near the end too. Did 14 games tonight and 12 came in. Doesn't seem to matter how many I do though. Cut the number down and I still fall just short

Now have 8p in my Sky bet so its all over!

That's not over WR. My balance is currently zero but I've got a couple of horses in the Cheltenham thingy plus a couple of next Spurs managers. It's a strategic game I'm playing.

Just opened a new account and threw my £5 deposit on Spurs tonight at 1/5 vs Stevenage. I'm hoping that's an easy quid coming my way. Surely Spurs will play a mix of youth and experience with them just having the FA Cup to go for trophy wise, and comfortably going to qualify for the Champions League.

That's not over WR. My balance is currently zero but I've got a couple of horses in the Cheltenham thingy plus a couple of next Spurs managers. It's a strategic game I'm playing.

Tell a lie Lurtz, I had 58p in!

Just put it on Spurs/West Ham, slowly but surely i'll be back!

Liverpool corners handicap is a great bet nearly every home game. I think only v Spurs have they not won the handicap.

I had the -4 handicap at 11-10 against Cardiff. Easy money.

Any sites on which you can bet how many times we'll hit the post? Or how many times Andy Carroll will fall over?

Thought I'd made a decent start to the day with an Athletico and Valencia double. Athletico won earlier and Valencia were 2-0 up at half time. Just looked at the score updates and it's 2-2. Genuinely don't know how good teams can constantly throw away 2 goal leads at home against mediocre sides. It's gone beyond a joke how many times this has happened to me now this season. Seems to have replaced the constant injury time equalisers from last season as being the way to get my hopes up and then kick me in the nuts.

My second bet for the day is a single on Schalke. They were 3-0 up. Now it's 3-1 at half time and the way things have gone for me recently I'm actually a little nervous. If this doesn't win I think it's time to give up. What's the deal with German football and injury time by the way? They never seem to play any. Four goals and they don't even have a minute injury time at the end of the first half. The last 2 games I've seen have had loads of injuries and stoppages and then the board at the end of the game has come up with 1 minute.

Wahey finally got another over 1.5 accumulator in. Every game was done and dusted with about 25 minutes to spare except Colchester v Huddersfield which Colchester were winning 1-0. Sat glued to the videprinter urging a goal to come through from that game but it wouldn't come and it looked like yet another bet was going to miss out by one goal. Then a 95th minute own goal equaliser for Huddersfield followed by 1-1 being confirmed as the full time result about 2 seconds later. Must admit I got a bit excited. Won 60 something quid on it. Think it's the first big slice of luck I've ever had gambling on football.

feel a bit of a cunt asking this due to the circumstances but anyone know how the Bolton game yesturday works with betting

I did an FA cup special accumulator with William Hill with guranteed odds of 33/1 if you got all 6 right

Bolton score- yes

goal in Tottenham- Bolton after 75-no

Chelsea winning at half time and full time- yes

Liverpool winning half time- yes

Penalty or red card in sundays games- yes

under 6 goals sunday- yes

so obviously Bolton got the goal but the game didn't reach 75minutes, should the others come in would I be able to cash in with lesser odds or wait till the game is replayed?