You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Well they managed to keep us well informed every step about the only player that anything solid has happened with so.

1 out of about 30. well done to the journos, proving that if you throw enough shit, some of it will stick!!!

Perhaps that's the approach you are taking with posts-by law of averages eventually you may write one that's decent, then again........................

1 out of about 30. well done to the journos, proving that if you throw enough shit, some of it will stick!!!

Perhaps that's the approach you are taking with posts-by law of averages eventually you may write one that's decent, then again........................

If false links is them knowing nothing about what we're doing, then they know nothing about any club out there. They're paid to write shite about football, and will make stuff up to fill space when nothing's happening.

Point is, they have kept us informed on every detail about what looks to be the only business we've done so far. If we unveil a signing tomorrow out of the blue, then it'll be clear they haven't got a clue.

If false links is them knowing nothing about what we're doing, then they know nothing about any club out there. They're paid to write shite about football, and will make stuff up to fill space when nothing's happening.

Point is, they have kept us informed on every detail about what looks to be the only business we've done so far. If we unveil a signing tomorrow out of the blue, then it'll be clear they haven't got a clue.

No shit. That's why it surprises me when people will use the bullshit they read to hammer the manager etc... You being a big culprit!

No shit. That's why it surprises me when people will use the bullshit they read to hammer the manager etc... You being a big culprit!

That right is it? So what media spin have I used against him? Go on I'm interested in knowing that one.

Especially when it's media spin about Swansea style of play that has everyone rimming him. When it's clear no one actually watched them often last season, or went back and done their homework after he was appointed.

That right is it? So what media spin have I used against him? Go on I'm interested in knowing that one.

Especially when it's media spin about Swansea style of play that has everyone rimming him. When it's clear no one actually watched them often last season, or went back and done their homework after he was appointed.

If i go back through the threads and pull up idiotic quotes from you i will be here all night, if i did do that, you don't strike me as a guy who will hold up his hands and say you're right - you got me, so it would prove a fruitless task. You would win because i would get bored and not want to get in to a petty tit for tat argument with you, that would follow. Lets just say you win eh?

Ben Smith, one of the "more reliable" journalists with regards to Liverpool, said he was certain Sigurdsson was Liverpool bound. Up until the day before he signed for Tottenham. Journos know fuck all. Thats not necessarily good as it may mean we aren't in for many.

Either way I don't see how anybody can criticise or applaud the club right now because we all know nothing. We might pull out two 20m signings. We might pull out absolutely nobody or the odd free. Who knows. What I do know is that I'm sick of doom-mongering mystic meg cunts who are convinced of the plight which lays before us.

Shut the fuck up. Lets see how it goes.

Back to transfers - have no idea about Ramirez. He seems to polarize opinion on here quite a bit.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
In fairness that was never a secret given the fact that Rodgers had agreed terms already at Swansea?

And spoke to the media about wanting him.

Yeah. Apart from that Icelandic bloke who very publicly chose Spurs over us, you hapless clown

What exactly did they know?

That we were interested? Yes. Well done UK press. You can (i) deduce the blindingly obvious and (ii) listen to our Manager's press conferences. Or did they know that spurs were also interested? So what. That has nothing to do with us.

I don't think they know much.

Ben Smith, one of the "more reliable" journalists with regards to Liverpool, said he was certain Sigurdsson was Liverpool bound. Up until the day before he signed for Tottenham. Journos know fuck all. Thats not necessarily good as it may mean we aren't in for many.

Whilst I agree that the journos know very little very little about our business at the moment, that's not actually true. About a week week before hand he was saying that Spurs had come in with a bigger offer and that unless something changed he'd be signing for Spurs.