You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

From Evel Knievel's biography :

Though he has survived 37 broken bones (one sustained falling into a golf course bunker), the crash into the Idaho canyon, and a six-month jail term for breaking the arms of an unflattering biographer, his closest brush with death came three years ago, when surgeons gave him a new liver. Knievel had contracted hepatitis C from a blood transfusion during one of his many reassembly operations. His liver may also have been damaged by his favorite cocktail, the "Montana Mary," a vile blend of beer, tomato juice, Wild Turkey bourbon and drops of sump oil.

Paulie revs up his BMX.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a resteraunt for my brothers 18th on Friday, Called the Butchers Arms in Priors Hardwick.

Fucking amazing food. Well 7 of us and the bill was £450 so it bloody needed for that amount.

Any way I spotted a bourbon accross the bar and I had a large one over some ice for my dessert. It was called a tennesse rebel or something along those lines, I cant remeber now as I had already had two very expensive bottles of red.

But it was like having a blow job while I was sipping this fine bourbon. If any one can find me this bourbon I will love you long time.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Been dragged round the Trafford Centre all fucking day, made the mrs stop on the way home so I could get a bottle of Woodford Reserve.

I'm off work until January now, I reckon the bottle will be gone by Christmas.

I've trailed the streets looking for this for my brother but had a result when I found it on offer in Waitrose yesterday...£24.50