You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Darts

Welsh

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Littler just beat Humphries 6-5

Decent game.

Knocks Price over 7-4 to make final against either Michael Van Gurner or Dutch kid Van Veen - Littler and Van Veen met in final of youth world championship last year - Littler winning 6-4 in final.

24 minutes ago, an tha said:

Well done to Liverpudlian Stephen Bunting....winning his first PDC tv title.

Brilliant news, it was 3-3 last time I checked. Some going to beat Aspinall, Humphries, Wright and Van Gerwen.

Well in the Peter Griffin lookalike, made up for him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure where darts is going currently.

The standard is god-like and seeing big checkouts regularly whets my appetite. However there is an element creeping onto darts...it's called niceness.

There are less spats and beef between players these days, they would rather fist-bump than fisticuff!

There is potential with fat Tyrone to cause the occasional argument...but he's just a kid, bwah bwah leave him alone the social media fans say.

I want proper argy bargy on stage, players really losing there shit to the point of wanting to throw a punch.

Darts has gone soft and i don't like it.

25 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

The standard is god-like and seeing big checkouts regularly whets my appetite. However there is an element creeping onto darts...it's called niceness.

There are less spats and beef between players these days, they would rather fist-bump than fisticuff!

There is potential with fat Tyrone to cause the occasional argument...but he's just a kid, bwah bwah leave him alone the social media fans say.

I want proper argy bargy on stage, players really losing there shit to the point of wanting to throw a punch.

Yeah we need Steve Beaton smoking a bifter while throwing and Peter Wright behind him glassing someone in the crowd. Agreed it’s becoming too “professional” it’s darts ffs not Olympic Archery! 

32 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

There are too many tournaments. Yes it has improved the standard but if someone loses they arent arsed as there is a tournament the following week (and sometimes PL midweek). 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah we need Steve Beaton smoking a bifter while throwing and Peter Wright behind him glassing someone in the crowd. Agreed it’s becoming too “professional” it’s darts ffs not Olympic Archery! 

Gerwyn - once a prick always a prick...potential

Tyrone - a great up and coming prick

Anderson - sorted out his farts so not sure he's still a prick

Pikachu - a massive uber german prick, bigger prick than adolf.

Dirk Van Duijvenbode - tasty big fat prick

Adrian Lewis - The king of prickdom.

Darts needs Lewis back!