You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea (Home)

Randy Marsh

cue the posts:

"Lucas did his job, he just needs a better player helping him to hold the midfield, and a better player to attack from midfield"

I'd cry if it wasn't so fucking funny

Its true though, Adam is so bad defensively its criminal. You cannot deny that Brendan.

I wouldn't say Lucas is blameless but christ hes far from the main problem when teams are waltzing through us.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are so blunt in and around the penalty area, unless there's a bit of magic from Suarez, I don't know where the goals are going to come from. We're controlling games, actually every game barring the Spurs farce, but killing teams off looks beyond us. Frustrating to say the least. We need a clinical striker, even he doesn't contribute anything else.

Personally I'd maybe throw Morgan in for a few games until January when hopefully we solve the problem.

Well I've supported us, Barca and Spain plenty of times with tunes on whilst having a few drinks, and pretty much every time the team I'm supporting has scored at least 1. Credit to Swansea for fucking that up. Wow.

I'm putting metal on as soon as the 2nd half starts.

In the grand scheme of things, it's been a poor half from our point of view.

We haven't created a great deal, Swansea have created a few good chances and our midfield isn't functioning very well. Downing has played well, Lucas has been garbage, Adam has been okay and Henderson shouldn't be playing right midfield but thats been the case all season.

we are the most infurating side in football, de ja fucking vu every game against the smalls sides at anfield is now we dominate position keeper makes a wonder save and then the opposition look more threatening than us when they get the ball in our half, i doubt very much we'll win this one as well going for a 1-1.

Johnson's done well so far

Whats he done do you think?

Not his fault by any means but I dont think he`s done anything you cant expect him to do, not once have he attacked on the outside, he always cutting inside to the crowded area, we are playing straight into their hands the way we are set up.

we are the most infurating side in football, de ja fucking vu every game against the smalls sides at anfield is now we dominate position keeper makes a wonder save and then the opposition look more threatening than us when they get the ball in our half, i doubt very much we'll win this one as well going for a 1-1.

That's what happens when you only have one player in the whole team that can make something happen out of nothing, and the rest shirk their responsibilities.

It does Henderson's development no favours playing him out on the right. It is detrimental to his future as it's clear for all to see he can't be effective out there. Putting him out on the left is just taking the piss. We don't need Lucas (playing poorly anyway) for this match. Switch Henderson in the middle in his place and bring on Maxi (if he is on the bench) or Bellamy. I love Kenny to bits but sometimes you just have to wonder why managers see things they way they do. All managers continually play players out of position and they fail to perform. It's not brain surgery. Play to our strengths and we win, simples.