You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres one of these 'occupy' tented villages outside St Pauls not far from where I was working the other day. I bought a homemade muffin from some smelly long haired hippy women who had really bad teeth that was living there and prostesting against corporate greed. The money I used was from my bonus that I earned from working in a bank.

Theres one of these 'occupy' tented villages outside St Pauls not far from where I was working the other day. I bought a homemade muffin from some smelly long haired hippy women who had really bad teeth that was living there and prostesting against corporate greed. The money I used was from my bonus that I earned from working in a bank.

What delicious schadenfreude, your wank tonight will be a most special.

What delicious schadenfreude, your wank tonight will be a most special.

I wouldnt say I enjoyed it and must admit being bemused as to why you would bring me and masturbating into it? But whatever turns you on.

Back to topic... I have a neutral feeling towards all of this 'occupy' but I just thought it was strange how things turn out. They took money from a guy in a £200 suit who blatantly works in the financial centre of London. Its a lot more complex than I thought.

I wouldnt say I enjoyed it and must admit being bemused as to why you would bring me and masturbating into it? But whatever turns you on.

Back to topic... I have a neutral feeling towards all of this 'occupy' but I just thought it was strange how things turn out. They took money from a guy in a £200 suit who blatantly works in the financial centre of London. Its a lot more complex than I thought.

Why does that make it complex?

I'd say the guy in the £200 suit (COME ON!) thinking he's a veritable charity worker for buying a cake from someone with a lot less is kind of the core of the issue.

It's not complex really. 1% of the people generally take the piss out of the other 99% and the 99% would like there to be more equality. Stuff like paying tax and not taking massive bonuses for bankrupting global capitalism whilst hospitals are closed down; simple stuff, not complex stuff.

I'd say the guy in the £200 suit (COME ON!) thinking he's a veritable charity worker for buying a cake from someone with a lot less is kind of the core of the issue.

It's not complex really. 1% of the people generally take the piss out of the other 99% and the 99% would like there to be more equality. Stuff like paying tax and not taking massive bonuses for bankrupting global capitalism whilst hospitals are closed down; simple stuff, not complex stuff.

Really? Seems to me the 99% want the 1% to share their stuff, but the 99% don't want to share their own stuff. Simple, eh?

Guest ShoePiss

They saw that £200 suit and rightly identified you as one of the 99%, not complex at all but then it wouldn't be complex even if they took money for the muffin from a 1%.

I'd never buy food from someone who stank and had really bad teeth, did you eat it?

That doesn't really clear it for me to be honest. 99% of what? Those people I saw 'occupying' looked like homeless people and quite clearly are having a hrad time looking after themselves at a basic level. i.e. general hygiene and keeping their teeth clean. They are prostesting against the super rich no doubt.

So you've got 2 ends of the spectrum. What a bout a lot of the population like myself who like their job, are happy and earn a relativly comfortable wage to enjoy themselves. I dont feel like I fall into 1% or 99%.

Thats where it is a grey area for me and why I think its more complex.

Guest ShoePiss
That doesn't really clear it for me to be honest. 99% of what? Those people I saw 'occupying' looked like homeless people and quite clearly are having a hrad time looking after themselves at a basic level. i.e. general hygiene and keeping their teeth clean. They are prostesting against the super rich no doubt.

So you've got 2 ends of the spectrum. What a bout a lot of the population like myself who like their job, are happy and earn a relativly comfortable wage to enjoy themselves. I dont feel like I fall into 1% or 99%.

Thats where it is a grey area for me and why I think its more complex.

Ah so you in your cheap suit don't want to be lumped with those with an unkempt appearance.

Oh and ignorance is bliss.

Really? Seems to me the 99% want the 1% to share their stuff, but the 99% don't want to share their own stuff. Simple, eh?

Judging by the librarys, learning centres, and kitchens that were set up and shared with everyone, occupiers and interested visitors, I'd say the 99% are more than willing to share with everyone.

Ah so you in your cheap suit don't want to be lumped with those with an unkempt appearance.

Oh and ignorance is bliss.

Oh dear, I have a cheap suit and I'm ignorant as well... some other guy talking about me wanking, now this guy. You represent the '99%' right?

I'm just saying that I am happy with my standard of living and my life, and I dont earn massive money nor do I earn shit money... I dont consider myself in the 1% or 99%.

And the 99% seems pretty smaller than 99% to me... wouldnt everyone other than the few be uprising if it was really 99%?? I'm assuming these figures are population figures?

Guest ShoePiss
Oh dear, I have a cheap suit and I'm ignorant as well... some other guy talking about me wanking, now this guy. You represent the '99%' right?

I'm just saying that I am happy with my standard of living and my life, and I dont earn massive money nor do I earn shit money... I dont consider myself in the 1% or 99%.

And the 99% seems pretty smaller than 99% to me... wouldnt everyone other than the few be uprising if it was really 99%?? I'm assuming these figures are population figures?

You don't have any idea what the 99% is and your suit is cheap. You mentioned the price because you thought it was expensive I assume.

You're happy because you're an I'm alright jack type of person and also because you're ignorant.