You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I see no hypocrisy here :whistle:

Even in war you must be consistent.

Fear of negging Bruce. Fear. Sometimes waiting for something to happen is worse than it actually happening. You deserved your neg for posting in this beautiful thread after being warned not to.

It is not too late to repent Bruce. Accept Tabuf into your life and start living your life as a better, sexier person.

One of the things in that first paragraph is true of me. I'll let you decide which one.

I'll hazard a guess you've never conducted a study into Bean consumption, and no real man, I'm not sure in your case because of the bean deficiency, would ever contemplate owning a Friends box set and being a veggie I doubt you ever torture a cuddly-wuddly animal.

Do you anally rape kids you sick fuck?

Since you like science Bruce, I'll give you science that you just CAN'T argue with. Look at the picture of this, quite frankly, beautiful specimen of manhood.

206017_10150340251266001_752441000_9776363_3879828_n.jpg

This is a picture of Remmie. A non bean eater. Do you really think a monstrous looking person such as yourself could ever hold a candle to him whilst you eat beans? Don't eat beans, turn sexy. A fucking FACT proven by the above picture.

I see you can't counteract my science arguement Bruce. #Winning.

I have nothing to say about your 'science' other than I pity your futile attempts to discredit the empirically verifiable science which is the focus of the original research.

We have facts, you have opinion; an empirically verifiable system Vs superstition if you will.

I have nothing to say about your 'science' other than I pity your futile attempts to discredit the empirically verifiable science which is the focus of the original research.

We have facts, you have opinion; an empirically verifiable system Vs superstition if you will.

Opinion? I have FACT. Not opinion. Even men get a bit wet in the minge when they look at that picture. And that is all due to not eating beans.

• 2 years later...

We're getting stronger every day. Biding our time before we wipe you dirty, despicable arse juice loving degenerates out for good.

Latest scientific evidence backs me up. See the article below. Me, Anubis, Remmie and Noos' are retiring to our war room to discuss our next move. You have been warned you dirty, dirty, cunts.

newspaper_zps905ea861.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'll hazard a guess you've never conducted a study into Bean consumption, and no real man, I'm not sure in your case because of the bean deficiency, would ever contemplate owning a Friends box set and being a veggie I doubt you ever torture a cuddly-wuddly animal.

Do you anally rape kids you sick fuck?

If you yell "Surprise!" first it's not really rape.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

This war is far from over.

You've got a meeting at Nuremberg, you bean-Nazi. You should have had the courage of your idiot - anti-bean bastard, Adolf - and off'ed yourself straight after you lost the poll.